Welcome Home My Love

Part Two to: I Can't.

Author: enjoy everyone hehe

Keynote: (C/N) = childs Name

Warning: Sexual Themes, consensual choking (not to long though)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

** Last Time **

*Alastor sat there looking at the locket smiling the radio static around him was loud then lowered when he heard charlie ask what he was looking at*

"The only reason i didn't mind living sweetheart"

"You made a wonderful family Al im sure they are making you proud"

"Oh i know they are hehe they are following my footsteps"

"H-huh what do you mean"

"I'll be seeing my family soon my dear and I'll take them here for you to meet"

Charlie watched Alastor walk away proudly humming the jazz song he heard when you both first went to that jazz club.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alastor was walking about with Charlie helping her with guest that decided to "change for the better" he still didnt believe in it but hell it was something that can entertain him for a while.

it was three years since he looked back at that locket knowing how hold his son was now and smiles at the thought that his 7 year old son was just as rude as him. how did he know.... just a hunch. and his dear (y/n) such a beautiful woman became numb to the world and supported her sons habits cooking what he killed sometimes.

Alastor was sitting with the rest of i suppose his crew or were there friends maybe not but who cares really. Charlie was talking to him and Vaggie about what she wanted to try out but a knock on the door was heard and Charlie looked over smiling but confused as to who it was and

frankly no one not even Alastor knew who that was. angel was about to get up when the door opens since it was glowing and everyone knew who possible has the same exact powers and they tensed not sure if they want trouble.

Alastor got up ready to take care of any demon starting trouble with the hotel yet again but his eyes widen when a young boy ran up to him fast speed and hugs him tight crying and he looks down at the child before he looks up and sees you walking into the hotel looking around have a smug smirk not really into how this look.

"my Alastor you live here i could tell your just looking for entertainment" you said smiling brightly

no one said a word shocked at what they saw the fact that Alastor allowed some young demon to touch him was amazing enough Angel and Vaggie both cursed when the demoness talking

Walked up to Alastor and kissed him deeply, then Charlie blushes lightly doing an excited squeal when Alastor responded to the kiss with the same passion

"Oh my goodness now i remember that must be Alastor's family he said they will come soon and they are here this is amazing more demons to help and this is pne step closer to getting Alastor to redemption as well"

"You honestly think he will do it just because his family is here" Vaggie Deadpanned

"Yes true they are here to so he basically has everything he needs"

"Daaamn i wish that as me" Angel complained.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone was actually enjoying Alastor family seeing (y/n) use to be a cop and things got complicated you talked about your and Alastor Son (c/n) how he behaved like you and Alastor.