Soulmates Exist?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Alastor was sitting at the bar talking to Husk about nothing in particular but Angel decided to join them winking at Alastor and Husk in which case Alastor ignored it while Husk flipped him off.

Although Angel noticed something "hmm Al what the hell happen to your coat" "well my feminine fellow Niffty wanted to clean it for me i went hunting yesterday it was a very nice meal" he said grinning more.

Angel nods but squinted his eyes and moved slightly closer to Alastor who tensed and moved away as well. "Remember the five foot rule angel"

"But There is a (f/a) symbol on your neck Smiles you didn't notice?" Alastor looked confused even though he was smiling. He stood up and walked to the body mirror seeing the (f/a) symbol on his neck.

"My what is this and why do i have it?" He sounded confused send there was a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Charlie and Vaggie looked up from the couch and walked over to look as well "i didn't think that was possible down here" "what was?" Alastor asked with confusion

Vaggie scoffs and looks at him "you have a soulmate mark on your neck looks like that's the type of demon your soulmate is and if i am correct she will have your mark on the same spot which.....reminds me my friend just texted me about some weird shit on her neck..."

"Maybe you should call her and tell her to come over it will be nice to see her again" Charlie said smiling happy. "Yeah she brings popsicles for me" Angel said grinning

**Time Skip**

You was just finishing cleaning the only book store in Hell smiling as your phone rang and you picked it up

"hello?.....Oh hey Vaggie....i miss you to....uh huh....that damn mark yeah i don't know what the hell it is and im covering it.....dont laugh....yea sure im closing up early anyways because i made the amount i want today so I'm done....yup I'll be there soon see ya.." you hanged up, your (f/c) tail twitched cutely as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

You left your store locking it and sighing walking in the direction of the hotel.

You was texting Vaggie about opening the door holding some bags for everyone she knew Including the one Vaggie mentioned that cleans the place Niffty you believe was her name you just got her a little cleaning outfit.

You looked up at the hotel and smiled knocking softly on the door waiting. Vaggie opens the door smiling at you and hugs you close. "Its good to see you again (y/n)" she said smiling.

"It's good to see you as well Vaggie" you look up to see the whole gang sitting there waving at you.

"Hey Guys its good to see you again i got your popsicles Angel two boxes to be exact" "aww your the best toots"

"and i got you that new frame you wanted for your Photo Charlie" "oh my goodness thanks (y/n) its perfect"

"you must be Niffty i got you a little cleaning outfit so you won't dirty your clothing" "thank you im glad to finally meet you" she said cutely.

You look over at husker who just waved once and started drinking again.

It was in the kitchen where vaggie and Charlie were talking to you about what that symbol means and what not which shocked you "thats nice but i still dont know who it is and where to find him.."

You frown a bit as vaggie rubbed your shoulder's a sudden cheerful shout made you three girls look up "Oh Charlie! Where are you" "In here Al"

You was shocked "you got Alastor the Radio Demon to come here to get redemption? " "oh haha no um well we have a business plan going and he actually help shockingly" Charlie said laughing low.

When Alastor walked in you and him locked eyes immediately both feeling the same Drawing effect and same urge to be close to each other.

Both Vaggie and Charlie eyes widen seeing this "he is (y/n) soulmate!"

Alastor's eyes widen at this as well when you walked on to him looking at his neck seeing you animal type on his neck when he noticed you had his on your neck. You laughed at this sudden situation "My soulmate is the Radio Demon ha...ha" you fainted

Alastor catches you before you fall.

**Time Skip**

Vaggie warned you to just stay away from Alastor saying he was a demon not to be with.

But oddly enough you couldn't stop being near him or talking to him for that matter. He told you everything about himself and you understood that there is more to the raido demon then his looks and you was happy he shared this with you.

Vaggie got use to see you spending time with Him and also noticed he didn't do aything to harm you. Angel even mentioned how jealous he was that you was able to get Alastor and not him which caused you to laugh softly.

"Oh (y/n)~ you look lovely today i was wondering...would you like to go on a date with me?" You blushed lightly nodding "i would love to Alastor" you said excitedly hopping off the bar stool and running over to Alastor hooking your arm around his smiling.

At your first date you shared everything you like and disliked even how you was as when you were Alive he nods listening to you. He shared his dad jokes with you which he saw you loved seeing how you laugh at it hugging his arm.

**Time Skip**

"I..didn't think i would find or understand what Love is but i believe being with you showed me what that is my dear and you are the best (f/a) demon i ever laid eyes on"

You blushed softly looking up at him gaining some courage for yourself and surprised him by kissing him softly on the lips his eyes widen but he responded to it happily.

"I Love you to Alastor" you said softly with a soft cheerful gaze in return Alastor smiles more but you noticed a faint blush dusting on his cheek.

"Come on darling together we can bring hell a wide variety of Entertainment and more i see great things happening" he stated holding his mic staff in one hand and your hand in the other.

"And lets not forget to smile, we are never fully dressed without one~" you said grinning.

"Oh your learning well my love and how right you are" you both walked back to the hotel smiling wide and happy that soulmates still exist even down here

°□°□°□°□°□°□°□°□°□°□°□°□°□°□°□°□°□°□°□

A/N: Thanks for reading my dear reader and friends i hope your days go well. I made this one longer because i really loved this and i may be posting my next chapter between late Thursday or Friday so please read and vote and comment its all welcomed ❤❤

Stay Tuned~