I knew From the Beginning

Requested by Tol_Giraffe: Alastor has mind reading powers and he knew that the reader has a crush on him the whole time but he pretended that he didnt knew

A/n: suree

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Alastor never once shared that he developed what seem to be a new skill a lively one at that because he can hear what others say without them having to say it.

Thats right ladies and gentlemen he obtain the power to mind read anyone he gets in contact with. it was wonderful feeling to see the fear in their eyes when he told them how he would kill them in the way they feared because they thought it.

but the best part about this lovely skill was he was able to read your thoughts as well and he must say it was interesting what you thought of him here he believed you feared him but no, not at all it was the exact opposite of that you liked him.

The first time was when he was with you and he passed you the plate since it was your turn to set the table and him cook which he enjoyed but now he was more excited that now he could hear what you were thinking and boy was it entertaining.

'i need to calm down we been doing this forever and i still get nervous being around him.....well its because he freaking cute and i cant just tell him that he would probable laugh at me'

he grins more hearing this in his own head while stirring the stew he made "oh (y/n) can you pass me the salt"

" Sure no problem Alastor" 'okay stay calm just give him the salt and thats it no physical contact needed'

Alastor grins at the stew and when you get close enough and stretched out your hand to pass him the salt you gently brushed his fingers against your while taking the salt

'oh my Gosh just breath it was just a touch get it together (y/n)' Alastor heard you shout to yourself and he tried not to laugh.

this went on for a while until the time where Charlie made a party for a demon that just got redeemed and everyone celebrated Alastor heard the thoughts of everyone there but he was focused on you dancing with Vaggie laughing but he saw you look at him when you thought he wasnt looking which amused him to no end.

Alastor felt it was time to let you in on his little secret so he walked up to you and smiled down. he saw you look up at him and smiled shyly "hello darling would you like to dance"

and he heard it once again 'h-he wants to dance with me I'm not suitable for him and he smells good and damn you looks handsome in this outfit. oh hell i need to stay calm stop overthinking (y/n) relax and have fun'

"Sure okay Alastor i would love to"

he smiled more and took your hand in his