🤩Happy New Years🤩

I hope everyone had a wonderful year and in spit of the troubles everyone faced you guys are here to tell the story (no pun intended)

I wanted to let you know to have a wonderful new years and i love you guys very much and im glad to have you all as not only followers but my friends as well.

The rest of Today and Tomorrow (Jan 1st) i will not be posting a story because i will be spending time with my family, but that doesn't mean you guys can't drop your Request i would love nothing more than to write them it will be a honor.

But i would also like to Give a sneak preview as a new years gift hehe

Title: Don't be Shy
Request by: Video_Unavailable

"Ah dammit why did i kill that stupid family anyways its not like i killed children they was grown people that abused me when i was younger and this is what i get"

You grumbled Flicking your tail back and forth annoyed with everything.

You was to busy complaining to yourself to not notice you bumped into someone or a damn wall from what it felt like until you heard what sounded like...Radio static which made you tense suddenly looking up at who exactly you bumped into...

Title: Honeymoon
Request by: Radio-Kittzu

all that matters was you was with the love of your life for all eternity and no one will get in the way of that.

You was resting againt the comfortable beach chair seeing other demons there as well which made you smile but it wasn't because you was thinking pleasant thought about them.

Your eye widen blushing deeply when Alastor sat next to you smirking smugly....

Title: Love is found in Friendship
Request by: melanieazana

It had been weeks since the time Alastor finally built up the courage to ask you out to on a real date instead of to a bar or whatever you both like to do for fun.

"Hey Alastor?"

"Yes My Love?"

"How long have you had a crush on me?"

You would have laughed at how he stopped suddenly...

Stay Tuned~

❤❤Love You Guys❤❤

And

🎉🎉HAPPY NEW YEAR'S🎉🎉