♡One♡

"When you look at a person. Any person. Remember that everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed them."

Jennie's POV
"BEEP!" Jennie groaned hearing the sound of her alarm. She had to buy a new one because she threw the other one out of the window since it was too loud. (RIP)

She rubbed the sleep off her eyes and walked still with closed eyes to her bathroom. She took a shower which gave her the energy she needed for the day.
After the shower Jennie walked towards her closet picking an outfit.

She dared to show a little of skin and wore a white Chanel off shoulder sweater and cropped jeans combined with a metal chain and black vans.

+Outfit+

After that, she put light makeup on and went into her kitchen eating some breakfast that kept her energy for the day ongoing

Looking at the time Jennie soon realized that she had to leave the house now or else she would come too late.

She had no car nor a driver license because she preferred to walk instead to drive.
One little mistake and your life already depends on it.

She listened to her favorite playlist until she got a notification

Lis💗👩🏻‍🤝‍👩🏼
'Where r u?!'

Nini🥟🥰
'I'm on my way. I was sleeping too long hehe'

Lis💗👩🏻‍🤝‍👩🏼
'Like always..🙃😂'

Nini
'🥰🥰'
Sent

"Here is your cappuccino have a nice day!" She smiled at the woman handing her the coffee.

It was a normal boring day at the café. She works at the café Lunette for almost two years now and enjoys every day there.

She loves the scent when she enters the café. The strong scent of coffee lingering in her nostrils is something she likes the most. It was small but cozy.

And the best part of her job is that her best friend Lisa works there too.

They have been friends for decades now. They met at the playground when they were little kids. Jennie cried because she fell and her knee started to bleed.
Little Lisa witnessed it and gave her a lolly because duh food is always the best solution.

Lisa always cheered Jennie up when she was sad (ofc with food) even though Jennie was the older one.
Until this day they are still best friends and Jennie could not ask for any better person than her weirdo.