♡Four♡

"If you wish to be a warrior prepare to get broken, if you wish to be an explorer prepare to get lost and if you wish to be a lover prepare to be both"

Jennie's POV

It got colder and the silence was driving  her insane. The guy  with the broad shoulders told her that someone would come but where was this person?

She did not eat what was on the plate. It looked delicious though. But she didn't trust them. She was too scared that they put poison in it. She saw too many horror movies and Jennie was not someone who wants to die because of food.

Suddenly noises came from the door. Someone unlocked it.. He is here
Jennie felt her heart beating faster. Staring at the door waiting for the person to appear.

"Hello young lady.." a deep voice spoke but Jennie couldn't see this person quite well because it was too dark, all she could see was a big shadow.
But she remembered him. The deep voice..the same greeting.

The figure came closer and she was right it was him. She was scared to death and felt threatened by only looking into his eyes. She looked down and did not say a word. She couldn't, her mouth made no sound no matter how hard she tried.

"It is very impolite when you don't greet me back...do you want to be punished so badly?" He smirked looking down at the helpless girl.

Jennie did not want to be punished..not at all. She tried to look up into his eyes but couldn't. A single and quiet "h-hello" escaped out of her mouth making the man grin.

It was quiet for a moment. The quiet tension grew but suddenly Taehyung spoke up "you didn't eat..why is that so?" He asked breaking the silence.

Jennie scoffed to that..a mistake. She realized that herself and covered her mouth. Taehyung raised a brow walking towards her.

"I-I don't trust you...it could be p-poisoned" Jennie almost whispered but Taehyung could her every would crystal clear.

She saw him chuckling "you are a smart girl.." he grabbed the plate and took a bite out of the meat "but it is actually not" he stated making Jennie dumbfounded.

She didn't like that dude. He was so supercilious and intimidating. He faced her and caressed her cheek making Jennie flinch. She was disgusted by his touch but did not dare to move.

"You have two options..first one is that you cooperate with me.." Taehyung spoke making Jennie furrow her eyebrows.
"And the second?" She asked bravely. He smiled and came closer to her ear whispering that one word "Die".

He winked at her with a smile which made Jennie's blood boil. She eventually spat on his face thinking he deserved it. Not a good idea Jen...not a good one..

He wiped it away and you could tell that his eyes turned darker making Jennie gulp. "I-I'm s-sorr-" she couldn't finish her sentence because she was taken aback from the pain of her left cheek. He slapped her making her cheek flush dark red in no time. The pain was indescribable making Jennie's eyes tear up. The once caressed cheek got slapped by the Kim Taehyung. What a bipolar guy.

Everything went so fast that Jennie didn't even realize the gun that was pointing at her forehead. "What were you saying again hm??" Taehyung asked in an angry tone pressing the gun harder onto her forehead making the poor girl scared for her life..again.

"I'm s-sorry!" Jennie almost shouted as tears fell on her cheeks. "Please don't kill me!..please!" It was quiet for a moment and Jennie didn't feel the cold gun on her forehead anymore. Hesitantly looking up she saw a grinning Taehyung who put his gun back. Taehyung loved it when his victims begged for their life. He loved having control over them. He would usually kill his victims but he had other plans with her.

She took a deep breath knowing he wouldn't kill her..yet. Taehyung on the other side came yet again closer to her ear making the girl cry once again "I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk"

With that he left the basement with a loud bag, locking the door behind him. He left the girl crying to herself just like that. She cried because she was afraid and this time she wished she would've chosen to die.

—————
Omg I'm so sorry it's sooo short! But I promise the next update is going to be a very long one so be excited!
Btw do you like Red Velvet or Twice more? Just thinking who I should add for a special role haha
Bye!🥰