♡23♡

"real love is able to awaken your soul. You did.
You came into my life and suddenly I started to see colors again."

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

Jennie and Lisa sat in the truck driving to the location that GD was sending them.

"GD send you to me when we were young..why were you in a mafia and took orders at such a young age?" Jennie suddenly asked.

Lisa kept her eyes on the road but started talking.

"Back in Thailand my father abused my mother a lot. She send me to my uncle in Korea..but he wasn't better than him" Lisa scoffed. It was hard to talk about it but she wanted to tell Jennie the truth.

"My uncle was in a mafia. His mafia and Genora were enemies. GD and his team killed every single one. Except for me. I thought he rescued me because I felt safe. His team showed me how to fight and how to use guns. I was allowed to live with them..under one condition"

"To keep an eye out for me" Jennie spoke silently and Lisa nodded.

"But just because it was an order doesn't mean that our friendship isn't real" Lisa spoke in a sad tone and Jennie smiled softly holding her hand.

-

They arrived and got out of the car.

"This is the Place he wanted us to meet up? A cliff?" Jennie asked but when she saw him her expression fell.

She glanced to Lisa before both of them slowly walked towards him and his crew.

"Isn't it a beautiful day? Great weather to throw some bodies off a cliff! Don't you think so?" He smiled at them playing with his new necklace..the hope diamond.

"So..where are the bodies? I want to see them and take a picture" he chuckled and Jennie bit her tongue to stay calm.

"They're in the truck. We eliminated all of them" Jennie spoke monotone making him nod.

"At first I was a bit doubtful. I thought 'how could just the two of you eliminate one of the best mafias?' But you proved me that you can. I knew that my daughter will be a powerful woman in the future" he smiled.

Hearing the word 'daughter' was the final straw for her.

She scoffed looking at him. "Daughter? Really? I think 'the daughter of the friend that I killed to become powerful' fits better don't you think so?"

Seeing his smile drop made Jennie chuckle. "You didn't expect that, did you? She raised a brow but he suddenly started laughing.

"You think you're smart Jennie but I just needed to say that I'm your father and you believed me! How dumb of you..I even gave you Lisa so you won't know the truth about yourself but here we are.." he smiled.