♡Eight♡

"Love cannot be measured by how long you wait..it's about how well you understand why you are waiting"

it's about how well you understand why you are waiting"

Taehyung's POV

They soon arrived at the AGORA mansion.

Tae got out of the car and saw that Jennie was still asleep. He rolled his eyes and sighed through his nostrils before opening her door without any warning.

She almost fell out of the car but Taehyung was quick with his reflexes and held her head.

"Yah Jennie wake up!" He spoke clearly annoyed with the situation he was in.

The couple behind him didn't really help with their snickering.

Taehyung shoved her a bit until she finally opened her eyes. "Mhm?" She asked tiredly.

"I said wake up.." this time his voice got deeper and colder you could clearly sense the seriousness in his tone.

Jennie immediate listened to him and got out of the car on her own.

The four walked to the house and the others were already waiting for them in the living room.

Taehyung took a glass of whiskey sipping on it.

He needed it to relax. Today wasn't supposed to end like this. The party was important and Jennie had to ruin it.

He took another sip and talked to his members about their next plan.

Jennie's POV

Jennie watched them talking about stuff which she couldn't hear very well. But before she could listen to their conversation any more Irene came and told her to go to her room.

Jennie nodded and wanted to walk upstairs but someone held her hand softly and she already knew that it wasn't V.

She turned around facing Lisa who was smiling at her soft but sadly. Jennie saw the Lisa she knew for years in these eyes not like what she saw at the party before.

The fact that Lisa was so different not so long ago made her mad but it secretly hurt her.

She wanted to cry. Cry while she hugged her best friend who was comforting her with whatever made Jennie cry.

She wanted her old life back.
But she couldn't.

Jennie controlled her tears that were threatened to roll down. She didn't want to show V that he was right with what he said.

"she isn't as weak as you"

Lisa noticed that Jennie's mind was somewhere else so she rubbed her hand softly with her thumb.

"Jen...I didn't know that you were the one they did this to..I'm so sorry-"  Lisa tried to explain that it was never her intention to do these cruel things to her.