♡20♡

"that's the thing about love..it marinates your lips until the only word your mouth remembers is..his name"

Jennie's POV

Jennie's POV

"Yes, Hoseok from Agora.." the blonde said

"Does that mean, t-that these men were from Agora and we have to kill them??"

Jennie tried to remember the masquerade incident.

'same height...same laugh...same voice'

'It cant be him, it just can't be him! After all these months that's how I meet you again?'

Jennie was deep in her thoughts until Lisa pulled her out again.

"Hey..are you okay?" She asked a bit worried and Jennie nodded.

"Yeah I'm fine just a bit overwhelmed with the situation" she sat down on a chair.

"What are we going to do now? I mean we can't just- not talking to them is one thing but killing them? That means war! War with Jisoo, Rosé,..Jungkook" she looked at Lisa and she knew that this name affected her.

"and V" Lisa added looking up to Jennie.

"I know that this is hard for you Jen..but sometimes we have to sacrifice things-"

"They aren't 'things'! They were our friends..you can't lie and say that you never had feelings for Jungkook!"

"These 'friends' were the ones who kidnapped you Jennie..or am I wrong? How long did you have to stay in the basement? How many problems did you have to face while you were there! They wanted to kill you Jennie! You mean nothing to them.." Lisa looked furios but calmed down.

"You're wrong. They taught me how to protect myself. They showed me how to save people!
I may be stronger now than I was back then..but with them I didn't feel so weak for the first time...I never knew what family means but they showed me the meaning of it...Lisa, I can't do it..I can't kill them."
Jennie spoke with tears in her eyes.

"How many times did Jungkook save you?
How many times did Jisoo made you feel like you're her younger sister?
How many times did Rosie tell you 'please take care of yourself' because she was scared that she would've to aid you again?
Did these people never mean anything to you?! Can you just erase them out of your life-"

"Enough!" Lisa put her hands on the desk making a loud noise.

"I know that they mean more to you than you want to admit.." Jennie spoke softly.

Lisa slowly looked up to her and then nodded.

"Okay, we are not killing them but GD wants them dead and you know that you can't convince him otherwise" Lisa crossed her arms.

Jennie's lips formed a smirk which made Lisa raise her eyebrow.

"I may have an idea"

Taehyung's POV

"Jungkook and Hoseok are fine they just need to rest for a couple of days" Rosé said to the black haired guy who was drinking his whiskey.

"Okay..thanks for always doing your best Rosé" he smiled weakly because he was still mad that he lost the diamond.

"Before I go I wanted to tell you something." She spoke and Taehyung looked up wanting to know what she had to say.

"I'm not good with guns or fighting..but after all the people that I already healed, I know that there wounds were always life threatening.."

Taehyung was confused "what are you trying to say?"

"For example Jungkook. He was only shot in his leg. The sniper had the chance to kill him but chose to shoot his leg.
Being able to make Hoseok unconscious but not killing him proves that she knew what she was doing."

"I think she purposely didn't kill you and the others"
Rosé spoke leaving Taehyung speechless.

"You said there were two women right? I know it sounds ridiculous but what if they were..Lisa and Jennie?"

Taehyung forgot to look out for Jennie at the masquerade ball..instead he danced with the woman who stole the diamond..could that be really Jennie?

"You may be right..tell Yoongi to check all the cameras that recorded the woman at the masquerade ball"

Rosé nodded and left his office.

Taehyung sat down staring to his glass of whiskey before he chuckled.

"I can't believe that if it's really you that you tricked me.."

Jennie's POV

"that's the stupidest idea I've ever heard. You are insane for this Jennie! If he finds that out we're all dead!"
Lisa said with big eyes not believing that this could work.

"I know, that's why we can't allow any mistakes. This is the only way to save them Lisa..do you have any better ideas?" She asked but Lisa sighed to that.

"So when are we sneaking out to save their asses" Lisa said making Jennie smile.

———————
End of the chapter!
Soo Jennie has a plan and I have to agree with Lisa it's a bit..ridiculous.
You will find out in the next chapter what she has planned but tell me what you think! I'm curios🤔
VOTE and COMMENT if you want to I would really appreciate that🥺
Bye!🥰