♡21♡

"I want to apologize to all the women I have called pretty..because after I found her I realized what the true meaning behind a beautiful person is"

because after I found her I realized what the true meaning behind a beautiful person is"

Jennie's POV

Her heart started beating fast recognizing the mansion. She's going to see them again...she's going to see him again.
It's been months..does he think she's a traitor for being in their enemies mafia?
Do they not care about them like Lisa said?

"We're here" Lisa spoke and Jennie nodded leaving the car.

"Is it a good idea to knock on their door?" Jennie said but she was caught off guard when two men opened the door and pointed their guns at them.

"Probably not.." Lisa said sarcastically under her breath raising her hands to show them that she doesn't want to fight.

"Lisa..?" The guy put his gun down to have a better look of the blonde woman.

Jennie realized that it was Jungkook...and so did Lisa.

The other guy who turned out to be Jimin put his gun down as well.

Jungkook and Lisa just looked at each other. Both were hurt but none of them wanted to speak first.

"We came to talk. It's urgent and it should be inside" Jennie spoke up breaking the silence.

Lisa nodded but she couldn't look at Jungkook anymore feeling his strong stare.

"We can't trust you. Especially a person like Lisa" Jungkook said and this hurt Lisa a lot but she knew that she deserved it.

"Can we please talk about our problems when we're alone? Just like Jennie said it's very urgent and we need to talk to V"

Jungkook sighed looking at Jimin but before he could speak someone came.

"Who wants to talk to me?"

Taehyung's POV

He was walking to his office when he heard a familiar voice say his name. He saw Jimin and Jungkook at the entrance and got curios.

"Who wants to talk to me?" He said and walked to the door seeing the boys and..them?

His eyes widened not believing that it was actually her. For a second his heart stopped beating, he didn't know what to say.

He quickly changed to his cold expression holding back all the emotions he felt in that moment.

"What do you want?" He spoke serious when he looked at them.

"We need to talk. Now" Lisa said just as cold making him raise his brow.

"It's for your own benefit" she added but he wasn't convinced.

"Hear us out first...please" Jennie spoke softly looking into his eyes making him soften his cold stare.

He sighed giving the boys a nod.

"Come in" he spoke in a deep tone walking to the living room were the rest was.

Jennie's POV

Jennie saw the sad look Lisa gave to Jungkook but he suddenly held her wrist.

"Promise me that we will talk later" he looked serious but his voice was sad.

Lisa nodded making his grip loosen.

The girls entered the mansion walking towards the living room.

"Lisa? Jennie??" Rosé stood up with a warm smile walking towards them.

Jennie smiled seeing her and Rosé hugged them tightly.

"I missed you guys" she spoke hugging them again.

"Enough. Start talking you two" V said sitting on the couch.

The girls nodded and all of them sat down.

"We have to kill you. All of you. We tried our best to convince our boss but it didn't work" Jennie said making V chuckle.

"Now you two came into my mansion to kill us? I should kill especially you Lisa for betraying us. You don't have any weapons and we're more than you. Now tell me, why shouldn't I just kill both of you?" He asked with a smirk.

Jennie started breathing heavily but eventually calmed down.

"Okay, then do it. Shoot me in the head" she shrugged with the same smirk.

V suddenly stood up pointing a gun to Jennie's head.

"V stop it!" Rosé shouted but he didn't listen.

"Don't try me Jennie.." V spoke in a deep husky voice.

Jennie stood up as well and the gun was now touching her forehead.

It was dead quiet but Jennie wasn't scared at all. Maybe because she had lots of guns pointing at her already or it was because she trusted him..

Well sometimes you shouldn't trust a guy who's in the mafia..

"You can't do it right? We neither that's why we came here in the first place!" She shoved the gun away and he let her.

"And what's your plan? One of us has to die! He wants war that's it. People have to die" V spoke angrily dropping the gun.

"What if I tell you that none of us has to die? You just have to stick to the plan but I'm not sure if you like it." Jennie spoke and he crossed his arms.

"Tell me what's your plan?" He sat down with a raised brow.

'This woman is driving me insane' he thought

Jennie sighed sitting down as well. She looked to Lisa who almost had a heart attack because of Jennie's reckless move.

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung started laughing because he didn't think that this was her actual plan. Seeing that she was serious made him scoff.

"You want us to act dead? We should fight here and then it should look like you guys killed us? You want us to look dead for the camera? Then what? Live like we never existed? That's stupid" Taehyung said thinking that Jennie is insane.

"I'm sorry but we won't do this. We kill GD and his team and let you live if you want but-"

"No! Y-you can't kill him" Jennie said with a weak voice.

"So he is indeed your father..." Taehyung mumbled looking at her.

"We can't do this Jennie. I can't expect my team to live a life with no existence. I'm sorry but we will fight back if he wants war-"

-

"We will follow their plan" a man suddenly walked into the living room.

"RM that's-"

"I don't want to hear anything from you now" he looked very serious and Taehyung listened to him.

"Jennie, I think you will change your opinion about GD when you hear what Jisoo has to say"

———————
End of the chapter!
I'm sorry to end it here but else the chapter will be too long😭
I will post the next chapter tomorrow or in two days because I can't wait to see your reactions!!
What do you think? What will Jisoo tell her?
VOTE and COMMENT if you want to I would really appreciate it🥺🥺
Bye!🥰