♡Five♡

"You were not wrong for leaving
you were wrong for coming back and thinking you could have me when it was convenient and leave when it was not"

"You were not wrong for leaving you were wrong for coming back and thinking you could have me when it was convenient and leave when it was not"

Jennie's POV

Yet again the silence was eating her alive. Being alone to figure things out is good for hours or days. But not any longer.
She was talking often to herself and she thought that she will get insane because of it.

Hearing the quietest noises would give Jennie hope that someone is going to rescue her. Or even just talk. The only social contact she got was with the maid that would bring her the food.

The first time Jennie saw the maid she thought she was too pretty to be one. She was scared that she would hurt her too but the maid was nice to her. The second time Jennie courageously asked for her name. She soon found out that the maid's name is Irene.

One day Irene came back to the basement where Jennie was and gave her the good news. Jennie was going to leave the basement.

However, that does not mean that she would leave the mansion, oh no.
She got a room for herself and a bed..
"Finally.." Jennie mumbled under her breath before laying on the most softest bed ever. She thought she laid on clouds or maybe cotton candy. She closed her eyes immediate and slowly drifted off to wonderland.

"Jennie-ah you can't sleep now! You have to shower" Irene spoke shaking Jennie a bit so she would open her eyes and wake up. Jennie was kidnapped weeks ago as you may know. She wasn't able to change clothes or take a shower. You could call her a living trash can.

Jennie listened to Irene because she was the only person that didn't hurt her. She did not want to trust her though because she could be an actress playing with her but Jennie would lie if she said that she isn't the most comfortable around Irene.

Jennie did what she was told to and showered. The bathroom was huge and she hoped she would find something to defend herself if this black haired man will touch her again. But she found nothing. She didn't see him since the last time he slapped her. It left a bruise but the pain got less everyday.

Coming out of the shower in only a towel she saw clothes laying on the bed guessing it's for her. It was a simple white top with black pants. Irene came in and started smiling "ah you already put it on! I knew it will look good on you" she smiled showing a bit teeth.

Jennie sat on the bed thinking about asking this question for a long time now "Irene...how did you got in here? Why are you working for criminals?" She asked biting her lip nervously which made Irene chuckle.

Irene walked towards the bed taking a seat next to her. "You may won't believe me but they saved my life.." Irene chuckled seeing Jennie's confused expression "they saved your life? They legit kill everything they see-"
Irene started laughing leaving the girl still confused "you don't know them yet Jennie they are much more than you think.." she spoke.

"How did they save you life?" Jennie asked being the curious and nosey girl she always was. Irene's expression hardened "That's for another time I have to go now.." Irene forcefully smiled and left the room. She didn't lock it but when Jennie tried to open the door it didn't open "what the-"

She observed the room a bit more. It was a simple room with enough space. She had a window. But her room was way too high to jump off the window. She admired the sun and the sun rays that kissed her skin. Unfortunately the room was just too secured to run away.

With a sigh she went back to the bed staring at the white ceiling. Dreaming of ways to get out of there.

Taehyung's POV

"No way I'm doing that shit..who am I her fucking dog?" Taehyung spat out talking to Jimin and Yoongi.

"Dude she is your problem not ours! You want her in that party so you have to buy a dress with her! It's not like she came with a whole suitcase the day you decided to take her with you..against her will" Yoongi added.

Taehyung groaned "I do not want her at that party I need her because I don't want my brother to think he's better than me in literally everything..besides that she is his absolute ideal type so it's a win for me" Taehyung smirked which made Jimin face palm himself.

"What if she starts causing drama at the party? Are you going to pay for it?" Jimin asked raising one of his eyebrows at the younger one.

Taehyung shook his head "trust me..she will obey me. She is too scared and weak to do anything courageous" he laughed.
"Alright, you should go shopping with her now or you're going to be too late for the party" Yoongi explained before leaving the room.

Taehyung sighed heading to Jennie's room. He didn't knock and just barged in seeing the girl laying on her bed with opened eyes 'weirdo..' he thought.

Seeing the girl realizing that someone came into her room made her instantly sitting up. He noticed how her eyes widened when she faced him. He chuckled at the fact that she still looked down whenever he looked deeply into her eyes. "Hello young lady"

Jennie's POV

She mentally rolled her eyes hearing the exact greeting again and the way he emphasized the word 'lady'. But she knew that he didn't like it if she doesn't greet him back so a small 'hello' actually came out of her mouth.

Taehyung smirked seeing how unpleased she is by his presence. "Don't you want me to call you like that?" he raised one brow and that smirk never left his lips.

"I just have a name you know.." she spoke fidgeting with her fingers.
"Okay, may tell me what your name is?" He crossed his arms leaning against the wall.

"J-Jennie.." she stuttered which embarrassed her "my name is Kim Jennie..may I ask what yours is?" She asked this time looking into his eyes.

He came closer with his hands now in his pockets. "You'll find out later..now come one we're going" Jennie tilted her head because she didn't understand what he wants from her now.

Taehyung sighed closing his eyes to control his temper 'how can someone be so dumb..' he thought.
"We're going shopping" he spoke now making the girl even more confused.

—————
End of the chapter!
Quick question: do you want more lizkook content?
Vote and comment if you want to!!
Bye!🥰