♡Nine♡

"Everyone wants to be the sun to brighten up someone's life, but why not to be the moon, to shine on someone's darkest hour?"

Lisa's POV

She secretly sneaked into Jennie's room without anyone knowing. That's what she can do the best. Lisa wanted to talk to Jennie without anybody around her like Irene or Taehyung who was oddly a lot around her.

Walking towards the bed where Jennie was sleeping, Lisa saw that something wasn't right. Jennie was sweating and moving. She mumbled words but Lisa couldn't hear them well.

Shoving Jennie a bit to wake her up Jennie's eyes widened wanting to scream. Lisa was quick to react and covered Jens mouth with her hand. Lisa  put her index finger on her lips to let her know that she should be quiet.

Jennie's POV

Jennie nodded understanding that it was all a dream and not reality. Jennie's heavy breathing calmed down which made Lisa stop covering her mouth.

"Follow me" Lisa whispered and Jennie could only nod to that because something was telling her that is was urgent. Hand in hand the two left her room and went to a balcony because Lisa knew that there was a blind spot for the security cameras since she wanted no one to see, spy nor hear their conversation.

"Why are you bringing me here? Couldn't you find a warmer place?" Jennie spoke pouting slightly because the cold wind was freezing her butt off.

Lisa chuckled to that putting her jacket off and giving it to Jennie "here take it..you never liked the cold" she smiled having flashbacks of their shared memories.

"We're here because I need to tell you something Jen..I want to tell you the reason why I am here" Lisa spoke biting her lip continuously.

Jennie nodded waiting for Lisa to speak up.

"Listen...I am here for a very important reason and if I don't do my job people are going to get hurt maybe even myself...I'm a spy and I have to find something very important...I can't get caught, so I'm asking you please cooperate with them I can't tell you why but our life depends on it" Lisa rambled which took Jennie a minute to understand everything. Lisa didn't tell her the whole truth. It was just a little part of it but that didn't matter..yet.

"So you're not actually on their side? What about Jungkook? Are you faking your feelings?" Jennie asked tilting her head.

Lisa scratched the back of her neck looking down "it's...complicated"

"Lisa I can't do this...I don't want to do anything that this V guy is telling me to do! I don't want to be his so called fuck slave!" Jennie spoke a little louder but she noticed it herself and closed her mouth.

Lisa held Jennie's hand softly and this time Jennie didn't fight against it. "Jennie I promise you that won't happen..I'm going to convince Jungkook to ask RM to meet you he will decide what will happen" she smiled weakly.

Jennie let go of Lisa's hand looking confused "what do you mean 'what will happen'?" She had imagined the worst scenarios in her head.

"If he agrees you will be a part of AGORA..you will learn how to fight, how to defend yourself or how to use guns"

"And if not..?" Jennie asked quietly and Lisa smiled sadly to that having no direct answer. "He won't, you are special Jennie you just don't know how strong you actually are"

"But what if-" Jennie got cut off by Lisa who was standing up.
"We have to go now.." Jennie sighed following Lisa as quiet as possible back to her room.

Before Jennie went into her room she turned around wanting to ask Lisa a question. "Lis-..Lisa?" she asked but she was already gone leaving Jennie alone.

Jennie sighed walking straight to bed. Staring at the ceiling she knew that she would be never able to go back to her old and normal life.

Lisa's POV

She was already in her room which she shared with Jungkook. "Where were you Lis?" He asked her with crossed arms standing in front of the bed.
She smiled walking towards him. "I still had a job to do it took a little longer than I expected" she used an excuse and lied to him but he believed every word.

It was already 4am but that was normal for the mafia because the night time is their playground.

Lisa dressed into something more comfortable to sleep with before laying
down on her bed. Jungkook joined her wrapping his arms around her waist.
She softly stroked the hair out of his face. "Jungkook you have to do something for me..RM should meet Jennie and you can convince him to do so!" Lisa spoke with big eyes.

"Lisa..I don't think-"

"Please.." Lisa asked looking at him with puppy eyes which made Jungkook sigh "you're driving me crazy Lis.." he confessed and a smile formed on the blondes' lips
"Is that a yes??" She asked and he nodded with an answer. She squealed giving him a peck on his lips. With that the couple fell asleep cuddling.

Next day

The next day passed on and Jennie woke up with a weird feeling. V introduced her once to his members but there was no one called RM. 'Maybe it's their boss.." she thought scratching her head before it knocked on the door. Irene came in with a plate of food.

She ate her breakfast and wore clothes that she bought the last time she went shopping with V.

Going out of her room a young man who she identified as Jimin was already behind the door waiting for her "you're ready?" He asked walking with her to a room that was upstairs. She didn't know how big the mansion was until now because her foot already hurt from all that walking.

Jimin then suddenly stopped walking and Jennie's forehead bumped into his back "sorry.." she whispered rubbing her forehead.

Jimin knocked on the door and waited three seconds before opening it. "She's here" he spoke to...a chair?

Jennie was confused but the chair turned around showing a blonde young man sitting on it with a serious and cold expression. His eyes were so intimidating Jennie instantly looked down feeling behind Jimin a lot safer but he soon left her standing there alone.

It was quiet but she heard how her heart beat fastly until he spoke up and it stopped for a second.

"So you are Kim Jennie?" RM said and she slowly nodded to that as an answer.

"You want to be a part of us? What can you do?" He spoke trying not to laugh at the fragile woman who was standing in front of him.

Jennie stood quiet. She couldn't do anything that would help them so why could she really say?

"Look Ms. Kim I don't want to waste my time so-"

The knife was only inches away from her face, breathing uncontrollably she let it fall on the ground. "You just threw a knife at me!" She spoke up still shocked about what just happened. He stood up walking towards her with a smirk "but you caught it right? You'll get one month of training after that, you go on a mission if you come back successfully you're in...you can leave now" he said sitting back on his black leather chair going through some papers.

Jennie stood there for a moment before she slightly bowed and left his office. Once she was out she sighed running her hand through her hair. She looked at her hands "how the fuck did I just do that?" She smiled being a tiny bit proud of herself.

———————
End of the chapter!
So Lisa has a lot of secrets..for who does she work? And how did that happen?
Jennie will learn how to fight..guess who will be her trainer heheh
Vote and comment if you want to I would appreciate it☺️!
Bye!🥰