♡Eleven♡

"You're Beautiful because you know your own darkness and still, that alone doesn't
stop you from finding your own light"

"You're Beautiful because you know your own darkness and still, that alone doesn't stop you from finding your own light"

Jennie's POV

"You're ready?" V asked her with a raised brow making Jennie sigh. She nodded as an answer and the fight began.

He came closer ready to fight but she was distracted by him. When she fought with Jimin she was concentrated and even able to attack him but it was different with V. All of her confidence goes away when he looks at her.

The only one who attacked was V and
Jennie was the one defending herself. She wasn't fast enough to defend herself all the time and eventually got hurt. She licked her lip tasting the metallic taste knowing it was blood. But she didn't give up yet.

"It's boring if I'm the only one fighting here..you don't focus at all" V spoke annoyed but Jennie was almost dying out of exhaustion. Breathing heavily she looked at him confused not understanding what he meant by 'focusing'.

"You don't focus, you have to use all of your five senses if you're in a fight" he explained but the confused look was still written on her face making him sigh.

"Your focus right now is not to die..but my focus is to destroy the other person" he said casually making him sound more intimidating and serious.

"You have to think differently if you want to survive in my world"

Jennie frowned thinking about this phrase multiple times. She closed her eyes slowly breathing in and out. 'I have to use all of my senses' she thought. 'I have to destroy him' she opened her eyes again looking at V who was going out of the ring "I want to do it again...let's fight"

Taehyung chuckled and came back I to the ring "are you sure? I'm not going easy on you just because you are a woman"

Jennie sighed rolling her eyes. The flight again but this time Jennie listened to V for once. She focused to be better than him.

He punched her in the stomach making Jennie wince for a moment. Even though Taehyung said that he won't go easy on her he did. He punched her so she could feel the pain but not hurt too bad.

"Is that everything you got? I'm wasting my time here Jennie" he scoffed making her mad. She listened to his breathing it was too calm. 'Let's change that' she thought with a smirk and punched his throat.

The punch wasn't as strong as Taehyung's but it was definitely unexpected and stopped his breathing for seconds which took him out of his focus.