♡19♡

"do not look for healing at those who broke you because if you were born with the weakness to fall, you were born with the strength to rise"

Taehyung's POV

It drove Taehyung insane seeing the woman doing nothing but staring at him.

"Give it to me or you will face the consequences.." Taehyung spoke and you could feel the annoyance in his voice.

"you know I don't hurt women quite often but if they try to provoke me they're dead..and you're just a woman whilst we're three..including our sniper man, give it up lady" he spoke in a serious and scary way which made even Jennie shiver.

"look golden boy, I'm not really in the mood to talk to a misogynistic man, so why don't you and your three puppies leave before I hurt you"

Jennie spoke sassily raising a brow to the man leaving Jungkook and Jimin in shook.

Taehyung scoffed putting one hand into his pocket.

"Fine, you don't make it easy for me Ruby..you're a good dancer but that's the end for you, Hoseok now"

He gave him the signal to kill her but not a single bullet hit Ruby.

"Hoseok I said now! Hoseok??"

He looked up to the roof where his partner should be but what he saw made his blood boil.

Jennie's POV

Jennie looked at the same direction as the golden mask man and she was relieved to see her partner, Lisa.

The sniper man was unconscious because Lisa knocked him off.

Lisa waved to them with a smirk before grabbing the sniper. She started shooting at them, helping Jennie out.

"Goodbye goldie" she smirked before throwing a smoke bomb on the ground making it unable to see for the men.

Jennie ran to the car that was waiting for her arrival this whole time.

Once Jennie got in, she was surprised seeing her father there.

"Do you have it?" it was his first question instead of asking if she was hurt or okay.

Jennie nodded showing him the box and he quickly took it away from her.

GD slowly opened the box revealing the shiniest and biggest diamond that ever existed in the entire world.

So many people had to die because of a diamond and Jennie still did not understand the reason why it's so desired.

But seeing her father being so happy about it made her feel like she achieved something more than just stealing a diamond.

"You did a great job Nini. I knew you wouldn't disappoint me" he chuckled patting her head.

They drove back to their place. Lisa was already waiting for them. She walked towards Jennie greeting her with a smile.

"Thanks for helping me out Lis" she hugged her and Lisa hugged her back.

"Did you forget? We are a team" she smiled but got interrupted by GD.

"You two, come into my office" he spoke and walked towards his office.

Jennie and Lisa shared a confused look but just shrugged and followed him.

A maid closed the door for them and Jennie's father sat on his chair whilst Lisa and Jennie where standing, waiting for what he had to say.

"Today's mission was a success but you two are lacking when it comes to time..what happened?" He asked with a raised brow.

"There were other people who tried to steal the object from us but Lisa came and helped me". Jennie answered for them.

"Did you kill them?" He looked to Lisa.

"I'm not sure, sir. But I surely injured them" she said in a monotone way, her hands were behind her back.

He nodded and the room grew silent.

"I want you to find them..if you did kill them..I don't need competitors who seem dangerous enough to hurt you when Lisa wouldn't be there. This will be your mission for now, you two can leave"

Jennie bowed but Lisa stood still.

"Is killing necessary? We have the diamond in our hands and they aren't that dumb to steal it from you knowing how powerful you are"

Lisa spoke in a total different way than she did before..as if she was hiding something?

"You will kill them and give me their heads! NOW OUT" he shouted startling the girls.

They quickly bowed and left the room.

Lisa scoffed pinching the bridge of her nose before walking away.

"Lisa wait-" Jennie ran after her.

"Why do I feel like there is another reason for not wanting to kill them?" She asked and tilted her head a bit.

Lisa looked around before meeting eyes with Jennie. "Not here" she whispered and made Jennie follow her.

They walked into the streets of Seoul until Lisa stopped at a shop.
"Coffee shop?" Jennie asked confused and Lisa pulled her in.

"This is a good place to talk about things that GD or one of his workers shouldn't hear" Lisa said with a small smile but it slowly faded when Jennie asked what she wanted to talk about.

"At the masquerade ball..I knocked off the sniper remember? He had no suit nor a mask on. I saw his face"

"That's good! We can use your memory to find these guys" Jennie interrupted her but Lisa shook her head.

"Jennie I know the sniper,..it was Hoseok" she tried not to speak so loud so she whisper shouted.

"Hoseok?" Jennie asked thinking that she doesn't know anyone with this name until her eyes grew big. She covered her mouth when Lisa nodded.

"Yes, Hoseok from AGORA.."

———————
End of the chapter!
Their mission was a success..but what about their next mission?
Will they listen to GD and kill them?
VOTE and COMMENT if you want to!!
Have a great day and stay safe!
Bye!🥰