♡15♡

"You are my blue crayon, the one I never have enough of, the one I use to color my sky and my whole world"

Jennie's POV

If you listen closely to the rain it almost sounds like people applauding for you. People who support and are there for you. That's what Jennie thought. Were they thinking of her? Do they care? After all it's a mafia.

She remembered the night as if it was yesterday. The way she called his name for help thinking that V could help her. She didn't know how many days passed after that incident. Are they trying to find her?

Waking up with tears rolling down her cheeks she slowly wiped them away looking out of the window. It was raining and everything was grey, dark and lifeless.

She woke up on a bed not knowing where she was. She got used to it by now but this time she was thankful that she had a real bed to sleep on.

She walked towards the window looking outside. She remembered what happened the last time she was conscious. Was it a nightmare? She didn't see her father for years but she still recognized him by the second he smiled at her. The same smile he gave her before he left not leaving a single note.

She hated crying. It made her weak and emotional. In that state she can't think clearly. She turned around walking towards the door. It was locked, of course.

But not even ten minutes later she heard it unlock and a woman around her age appeared. "Hello Jennie, I'm Nayeon I put your clothes on the desk right there. You must be hungry so get dressed quickly!" She smiled warmly at Jennie which confused her.

"Where am I?" Jennie asked her but Nayeon only chuckled to that "Jennie..you'll get your answers..he should come back soon" Nayeon spoke but Jennie didn't wait to ask her again "who?"

Nayeon smiled looking down before she slowly looked up meeting Jennie's eyes "you know who..we are happy that you're finally here" and with that Nayeon walked out of the door leaving Jennie alone.

'That I'm finally here? What does that mean?' She thought before looking at the clothes. She put them on and this time they weren't skin revealing. It wasn't her style but definitely better than a short dress.

Jennie was a bit startled once she opened the door because Nayeon waited in front of it this whole time.

Walking with her to the dining room everything looked so pretty. The table was full of savory food or desserts. She never saw so much food for a breakfast. Her favorite was cornflakes but this was something completely different.