♡Twelve♡

"Most of my misunderstandings are because of my tone of voice. People think I'm angry even if I'm just explaining my point"

 People think I'm angry even if I'm just explaining my point"

Jennie's POV

The full moon shone very bright on thos night. It was very crowded and loud most likely because of drunk people having fun at the illegal street racing. Jennie didn't like that at all since she rather be in her room and sleep right now.

Looking around she saw that bets were made on who will win tonight.

"Lisa what does the winner get?"
Jennie asked looking to her side.

Lisa shrugged to that
"it depends..the winner gets what he asked for beforehand..it can be money but it also can be girls from other gangs or weapons, sometimes they only want information"

Jennie hummed to that feeling sorry for the girls who are seen as objects but she wasn't surprised since it's the world she lives in now.

The cheers and screams got louder as if a celebrity was there here, it's a bit different. They are cheering for the most popular gang members including people of her own team.

Jennie looked out for V wanting to see if he's participating in that race and wish him luck but he was nowhere to be found.

Nevertheless, someone caught her eye. It was a young man who got out of his navy blue Lamborghini. Suddenly their eyes met and she immediately tried to look away.

'Was he looking at me?' Jennie asked herself looking back at him. She shook her head because the crowd was very big.

There was no doubt that this guy was handsome...he was also her type.

She softly tugged on Lisa's shirt. "Who is that guy?" She asked pointing at him who was currently talking to someone.

Lisa squinted her eyes and hesitated with her answer. "That's Kai, he is a EXO member which means that he is danger so stay away from him clear?"

Jennie nodded not expecting this serious tension between them "crystal" she responded. 

Jennie heard only bad things about the group EXO she remembered V's expression once Jisoo mentioned the name. She tried to ignore the guy but she had this weird feeling that he was staring at her.

As the race began Jennie turned to Lisa and asked
"Is anyone of AGORA in one of these cars?"

Lisa smirked and a chuckle followed.

"wait and see.."

Jennie furrowed her brows before looking back to the cars. Her eyes widened as she saw how a car rammed against another one making the other car flip over. She yelled that it was unfair what he did making people around Jennie snicker and laugh at her.

Lisa was a little bit embarrassed by Jennie. "Jen, there are no rules in this game even if someone dies...it is allowed"

Jennie nodded to what Lisa said. She felt dumbfounded because she forgot that it wasn't a normal race. "I'm never getting used to this" she mumbled to herself but Lisa could hear her.

"you will Jennie, I promise" she winked at Jen making her smile weakly.

Everything happened so fast but the winner of the race got declared.

A black Bugatti Chiron won the race making Lisa cheer loudly with a fat grin on her face. Once Jennie saw who came out of the car everything made sense.

Jungkook was the winner.

Lisa pulled Jennie with her to Jungkook to congratulate him for winning.
"I didn't know that you could drive so fast" Jennie chuckled making Jungkook smile.

Lisa and Jungkook just smiled at each other shortly before they looked away. It would be too dangerous for them and their team if somebody besides their members knew that they're a couple.

Out of nowhere the guy from earlier came to congratulate Jungkook as well, Kai..he was the close winner but only got the second place.

Jungkook raised a brow but took his hand out of respect. It was weird that Kai approached them since they never congratulate one another. Jennie and Lisa noticed that too and gave each other weird looks.

Kai's eyes wandered to Jennie "We haven't met yet..I'm Kai" he smirked whilst introducing himself before he handed his hand out.

Jennie hesitates for a moment and glanced at Lisa. She politely took his hand but he pulled it to his lips and kissed it softly.

She snatched her hand away "Jennie" she spat out.

Kai chuckled to that "aren't you too beautiful to be on this dangerous event?" He cocked an eyebrow and his smirk never left his lips.

This whole situation made Jennie immensely uncomfortable. The way he looked at her and not only her eyes gave her the urge to hide somewhere. She unintentionally hoped to see V somewhere.

She had no clue what to answer to Kai's question. Thankfully someone else spoke for her...V

V stood in between Kai and Jennie widening the gap in between them. He shoved her slightly behind him and looked at Kai with a dangerous expression.

Jennie looked down seeing that his fists were already prepared to throw some hands.

"Yah, chill down V...I'm just playing" Kai said because he also felt the intensity rise once V was there.

"It's too public to fight here in front of hundred of eyes" Kai spoke with a cocky attitude.

Kai looked behind V where Jennie was, undressing her with his eyes. V scoffed realizing what Kai did and pushed him harshly away.

Jungkook was quick to react and stopped Taehyung before he causes more problems than needed.

Kai scoffed but his smirk quickly returned looking to V "you know where to find us...and bring her too" he winked at Jennie before he left to his car.

Jennie was relieved that he left them. Watching his car drive away let her breathe normally again. The once handsome guy is a whole douche package. Who does he think he is?

Jennie turned to Lisa who wasn't pleased by this situation at all she looked stressed "what will happen Lisa?" She asked her with furrowed eyebrows.

Lisa slowly turned her head to Jennie
"A fight...a fight is going to happen tonight"

Jennie's eyes widened unintentionally. She had no idea that the situation will get out of hand like this.

She looked to V who was already looking at her. She gave him an apologetic look making him shook his head. "It's okay" he mouthed making her feel a tiny bit better.

——————
End of the chapter!
Let me know what you think: who will win this fight?
Vote and comment if you want to I would really appreciate it!!☺️
I love to read your comments btw it makes me smile a lot😂
Bye!🥰