♡17♡

"You said. If it's meant to be, fate will bring us back together. I wonder if you are really that naive. If you really think fate works like that. As if it's not the choices we make. It's tragic to see so clearly but the other doesn't"

 It's tragic to see so clearly but the other doesn't"

Jennie's POV

"Wait...really??" She asked looking surprised since she expected it would be harder to convince him.

"Yes Jennie, I heard that you are hardworking and take the training seriously" he spoke, taking a bite out of his steak.

"Since it's your first mission I thought you shouldn't do anything too hard but I was surprised hearing that you're on the top list of the team, Lisa will explain the details to you..but for now let's enjoy our meal" he smiled and Jennie nodded with bright eyes.

After some time, her father went back to his office and Jennie walked together with Lisa to her room talking about the details for the masquerade ball.

"You and I will stay undercover, it's really efficient that it's a masquerade ball our masks will help us. We're there for a specific reason..he wants this"

Lisa said and showed her a picture of a necklace making Jennie raise her eyebrow. "He wants a..necklace?" Jennie asked confused but Lisa was dead serious.

"This isn't just a necklace Jennie, this right here is the most expensive and desired diamond in the whole world

"This isn't just a necklace Jennie, this right here is the most expensive and desired diamond in the whole world. It's called the hope diamond but only worthy ones can wear it"

"What if you're not worthy enough?" Jennie asked curious and Lisa easily answered "you're dead"
Jennie laughed thinking Lisa was joking but yet again Lisa was dead serious which made Jennie clear her throat and tried to act professional too.

"Okay what am I going to do?" Jennie asked her. "Since no one knows you, we can take that as an advantage. One of us is going to hack into the system and turn all the lights off. Since you're fast, you're going to steal the diamond. You have fifteen seconds to get out, a transporter will wait for us..oh and don't forget, for the world you're Ruby not Jennie, got it?"