♡Seven♡

"Maybe that's it. We eventually go numb because you can't break a heart that's already broken"

 We eventually go numb because you can't break a heart that's already broken"

Jennie's POV

The car ride to the party was just as quiet  as the one she was in with V driving to the mall. This time Jimin and Jin were in the car as well. The two tried to start a conversation so the awkward silence would stop but V was glaring at them once they tried to joke around.

Jennie sighed once V stopped the car.

They arrived

This was Jennie's first mafia party ever and at the same time the first party she has ever been to.

Weirdly, Taehyung opened the car door for her. Jennie hesitantly got out of the car and thanked him quietly.

"Stay by my side it's too dangerous if you're wandering around alone" Taehyung whispered into her ear before walking to the entry hand in hand. He gave the security guard their invitation and shortly got into the party.

Jennie noticed that the place where the party was at was in the city. She always thought that a mafia party would be held somewhere super secret. Maybe that is the trick you don't stand out in a city that never sleeps.

Once they got in Jennie was surprised that the party wasn't as crowded as she thought it would be.

Slow music was playing and waitresses were walking from table to table.
The room was filled with the scent of cigarettes and alcohol almost like a bar but the difference was that the room was filled with criminals and killers.

It took some time to get used to the strong scent but eventually she did.

Jennie saw a lot of old men laughing and talking. By their sides were young pretty women but Jennie noticed their sad expressions written on their faces.

Jennie always had an eye for details.

For a moment she was happy that V was by her side and not some old man that would touch her butt the whole time making her feel like a toy.

She looked up to V making him look into her eyes as well. She immediately looked down again but this time Taehyung held her closer as if they could communicate without saying a word.

"Do you want to drink something?" He asked her looking once again down.

Jennie looked up and shook her head "no thank you, I'm not thirsty" she told him and he quickly nodded.

Jennie wanted to look back down but there was a figure behind V who was talking to someone else that seemed too familiar.

Tears build in Jennie's eyes once she realized who that person was. Her breathing got heavier there was no use of trying to control it.

"L-Lisa?.."

Taehyung soon noticed that something was wrong with Jennie. "what's wrong?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

But Jennie didn't listen to V she only focused on the woman that was talking to the man who she soon recognized as her boyfriend Jungkook.

Jennie let go of Taehyungs hand not caring if he would be angry or not. She almost ran to the young blonde woman and didn't understand why she was even there.

Questions filled Jennie's mind. Was Lisa just like her kidnapped?

'Why are you here Lisa I thought you were sick and stayed home..' she thought before she interrupted Lisa's conversation looking her deeply into the eyes.

"W-What are you doing here?"
Jennie asked as a tear rolled down. Her voice broke mid-sentence.

"Jennie..?" The blonde asked the brunette with confusion written on her face. Lisa tried to find answers in the eyes of Jungkook but he had no idea either with what was happening.

"Is everything okay..did he hurt you?!" Jennie asked in a worried tone. She didn't want to imagine that Lisa had to go through the exact same thing as Jennie did.

"Why are you here Jennie? How did you get in here?" Lisa asked cold. The once warm brown eyes were now cold black ones. She couldn't find her best friend in them.

"Wha-"

Jennie was interrupted by a taller person that was behind her holding her wrist tight.

Taehyung's POV

He scoffed seeing the brunette walking into the crowd leaving his side. "Wait!" He called after her but she didn't listen. He was confused and angry at the same time because he didn't understand why she left so sudden.

"You are driving me crazy Jennie.." he mumbled under his breath before walking after her...he usually doesn't run after anyone.

He held her wrist tight seeing that it hurt Jennie but he was too angry to care.

"Is that the girl you were talking about?" Lisa asked him in a not so nice tone.

"Why do you care?" He replied making Lisa angrier.

Jennie was too confused and irritated with the whole situation to understand anything.

Taehyung noticed that the attention was on them since more people started to look at them. He cursed under his breath before looking at Jungkook and Lisa

"Let's get out of here" he spoke and the two were quick to agree because no one in that business liked the unwanted attention.

They walked towards Taehyung's car and Lisa took Jennie's hand making her sit next to her in the backseat.

Jennie's POV

She couldn't help but stare at Lisa, her best friend.
Once Lisa noticed that Jennie was staring at her Jennie spoke up.

"Are you..like me? Did they-"

"No she wasn't captured by anyone..she isn't as weak as you" V spoke for Lisa but the blonde and brunette only glared at him.

Lisa held Jennie's hand softly but Jennie let go of it which broke Lisa's heart a tiny bit.

"Are you a part of the...Mafia?" Jennie asked and Lisa slowly nodded to that question looking down.

Jennie did not want to cry again but it was hard seeing your friend after such a long time finding out she's in the mafia.

"H-How...How did that happen Lisa??" Jennie asked and her voice broke once again.

But before Lisa could answer Taehyung interrupted..once again.
"You are asking too much questions jeez..it's annoying"
he spoke making eye contact with her through the rearview mirror.

Jennie looked away not wanting to see that assholes face. She hoped the car ride was soon over. Looking a last time to Lisa she decided to close her eyes because she was too exhausted to stay awake.

She still had so many questions that were filling her head but she knew it wasn't the right time.

——————
End of the chapter!
So Lisa is a part of the mafia hm?
Can Jennie still trust her?
And Taehyung like to interrupt conversations a lot!
Comment and vote if you want to!
See you in the next chapter
Bye!🥰