♡24♡

"When two soul fall in love, there is nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. The presence is felt through a held hand, a voice heard and the sight of a smile. They know it feels right to be with one another"

 They know it feels right to be with one another"

Jennie's POV

Is this just a dream? An imagination? Did they really won? And..is V really dead?

All these questions filled Jennie's head not realizing that she spaced out staring into the air.

The scene where V got shot repeated in her head over and over again. It was her very own torture.

"Jennie can you give me the bandaid?"
"Jennie? Hey can you hear me-"

"What?" She came back to reality realizing that it wasn't just a dream and Rosé needed her help.

"Give me the bandaid" Rosé spoke and Jennie nodded doing what she said.

"O-oh yes, here"

They were in the car and Jisoo was driving as legal as she could but they had to go back home fast to hopefully save V's life.

"He's bleeding too much!" The now silver blonde haired woman spoke pressing the bandaid on the wound.

"Jisoo drive faster! I can't take the bullet out it's too deep! We need to go back to Agora!"

Jisoo groaned and drove faster than the speed limit allows, not caring if it wasn't legal anymore.

Jennie looked down to V who was currently leaning against her body. She held him tight and kissed his head.

"Please fight a bit more V.." she whispered trying to hold back the tears that were slowly coming.

"He's going to be okay, right Rosie? You can heal him right? You can do this." She weakly spoke with a sad expression.

-

Jungkook carried V to the emergency room where Rosé had everything she needed for someone who got shot.

Jennie wanted to follow her into that room but Rosé stopped her.

"Please wait here..it's better if you stay outside." She weakly smiled and left Jennie alone closing the door behind her.

Now, the only thing Jennie could do was wait.

She sat on the couch, her head hung low and her hand ran through her hair. This waiting was slowly killing her.