♡13♡

"Be brave enough to travel the unknown path and learn what you are really capable of"

Jennie's POV

Jennie was surprised and overwhelmed with the situation she was currently in.
A fight? She couldn't cope with that information.

Lisa shook Jennie a bit so she would come back to the real world.

V walked towards the two young women and pulled Jennie with him to his car, driving back to the mansion.

V didn't say a single word on the ride back to the mansion which made Jennie a lot more nervous than before. She blamed herself for talking to Kai..she was afraid that people will get hurt because of her stupid decisions.

Once they arrived, V got out of the car and left with Jungkook and Jimin into a room leaving Jennie alone in the living room.

She tried to follow them but Irene stopped her because she wasn't allowed to enter their room.

But someone approached Jennie, clearly annoyed and angry by the whole situation.

RM

"Kim Jennie, I'm highly disappointed to hear that there will be a fight because of you.."

"You're not fully in our gang and yet you cause problems...it's your fault so you will have to face the consequences Jennie" Namjoon spoke in a harsh way.

Jennie couldn't say anything and only nodded. "Remember what I told you recently?"

'a mission' Jennie thought

"After your training you'll go on a mission to see if you took the training serious. This is your mission now. Don't disappoint me again" Jennie nodded but didn't look into his eyes.

Namjoon called Irene and told her to make Jennie ready for tonight. Irene came and lead Jennie the way to her room.

Jennie bowed a last time to RM and followed Irene. She can't get rid of the feeling that this isn't a mission to test her abilities...it's more like a punishment.

Irene gave her an outfit to wear for tonight. It was a black and grey crop top combined with white shorts. After that, Irene braided her hair.

 After that, Irene braided her hair