♡18♡

"You said I should let go but I don't want to..I want to be with you, hold your hand, feel your skin.
You were the one who already let go of me"

Jennie's POV

Jennie heard the faint sound of chatter and laughter upstairs. Lisa was by her side and the two walked elegantly to the red stairs.

The stairs led to a large room lit by candles set along each wall.

Small groups of people in dazzling costumes talked and drank as if they weren't the most wanted and baddest people in South Korea.

Live music played in the background as Jennie's eyes wandered around the room to scan everything.

It looked like a normal masquerade ball..but if you take a closer look you can see all the security men with their guns talking to each other with their in-ears.

Lisa left to sneakily walk into the electrical room where the power systems was.
That means one button and boom..darkness.

Jennie would have a good amount of time to steal the diamond before the lights go back on.

"Jen, can you hear me?" Lisa asked

Not only did the security guys had in-ears but they did too.

"Yes, did you find a way in?"

She spoke slow and quietly not wanting to show that she's talking to someone.

"Not yet, but I have an idea" The blonde answered.

Taehyung's POV

They drove to the masquerade ball in a black van..typical.

Once they got out they were asked to show their invitations.

Of course they weren't invited but with the help of Yoongi they made duplicates tricking the security.

"That was too easy"

Jimin chuckled walking next to Jungkook and V.

"Okay you guys know the plan..oh and Jimin don't drink too much" Taehyung teased.

The last time Jimin was drunk, was when he danced shirtless on a table instead of following the instructions to his mission.

Jungkook recorded everything and
everyone mocked Jimin for a week.

"I learned my lesson"

Jimin gave him a passive-aggressive smile before he and Jungkook left merging into the crowd.

Taehyung looked around seeing people taking sips from their drinks to the people who only came for the auction.

The diamond wasn't there yet but the auction would start soon.