♡22♡

"Have you ever met a person who at first glance you weren't attracted to? but then they talk and with every word
every smile
every laugh
they become more beautiful until you can't believe that there was a moment you didn't think they were"

"Have you ever met a person who at first glance you weren't attracted to? but then they talk and with every word every smileevery laugh they become more beautiful until you can't believe that there was a moment you didn't think they were"

Jennie's POV

Jennie was confused. "What do you mean?" Suddenly Jisoo came into the living room sitting next to V. She greeted Lisa and Jennie with a warm smile

"It's good to see you again" Jisoo spoke before her smile dropped and her face turned more serious.

"We already knew that GD planned something bigger and that he wants to eliminate his strongest enemies so we did our own research about his background. We didn't know that he was your father so we did some research on you as well and I was surprised with the information that we got."

Jennie was even more confused than before but she continued to listen to her. She noticed how hard it was for Jisoo to speak about it.

"Jennie..do you remember a fire when you were a little kid?" She asked softly.

"No, not really...but I always had nightmares about fires...but why is that important I don't understand"

Jisoo sighed holding her hand.

"Jennie..around fifteen years ago the house of the Kim family was burned down...back then they were the most powerful family in the mafia business."

"Okay...but what does that have to do with me?" Jennie asked.

"Only one person survived the fire..well that's what we thought. Do you remember Kim Seokjin? He is the oldest member in Agora. He was the only survivor from that night." Jisoo spoke.

"He had a little sister...her name was Kim Jennie and-"

"Wait what?? Are you trying to say that I..that I could be that little girl??" Jennie started to breathe more heavily. Her voice got weaker with each word.

Jennie couldn't think clearly. She got too much information and that was almost killing her.

She hold her head tightly when suddenly scenes in her head started popping up giving her a strong headache.

-

"Nini run! NOW!"

"Please let her and Jin stay alive..they're my children..they won't take your power Jiyong!"

"Jennie we have to go now! The fire is spreading!"

"But what about mommy and daddy..??"