Chapter 1 - Every story has a beginning

It was a lovely day. The sun was shining and Bonnie and her parents were in their car on their way to the beach. Bonnie was wearing a yellow pleated sundress and her favorite pair of sunglasses. Her dad was driving the car and humming to the song that ways playing on the radio and her mother was reading a book about plants. Bonnie was sitting on the back seat looking at cars come and go. But then something horrible happened. The sweet family got broken down by a terrible accident that left poor Bonnie as an orphan. A car crash. 

Bonnie woke up sweaty. She realized that it had been a nightmare. She had had that same nightmare multiple times lately. It had really happened tho. So it was kind of a memory/nightmare. She was staring at her apartments gray wall quietly and thinking about her dream. The wall was a bit cracked and the whole apartment smelt weird but she had gotten used to it. At least the rent was pretty cheap. She noticed that the clock was already a lot so she quickly got dressed and headed to work. She worked at a company that designed computer programs. The building where she worked was tall and it had multiple windows and -floors.

After her long exhausting day at work she got back to her own boring apartment. She sat down on her office chair in front of her desk and turned her computer on. When she had put her password in, some weird code started to appear. And a text saying "Hello Bonnie." Bonnie's eyes widened when she read the text. New text appeared "You aren't safe. You need to run before they get you. Go before its too late." 

Bonnie looked at the words appearing on the screen confused. Was this a prank? Suddenly she heard a knock on the door. "Coming!" She yelled as she walked over to open the door. When she opened the door her heart stopped. She saw a man dressed in a black suit and a pair of sunglasses who she had never seen before. "Uhh.. Can I help you sir? And who are you?" Bonnie asked carefully. The man had a sort of lifeless feel about him.. Like he wasn't even real. "My name is Smith. Agent Smith. And i am looking for Mrs. Bonnie Allen." He introduced himself flatly yet smoothly. "That...That's me. B...but I haven't done anything wrong.." Bonnie answered in a nervous and vulnerable tone. Her heart was beating so loudly that she feared the agent would hear it. "We know. We just want to talk with you Mrs. Allen." Bonnie repeated the words "We??" 

Then she noticed that more agents were flooding into the building. She quickly slammed the door shut and locked it. She regretted her decision but there was no going back. She grabbed her shoes and quickly stuffed them on. After that she rushed to the fire exit. As she climbed them down she heard Smith break down the door inside. She could hear his voice distantly but it still caused her chills. "We just want to talk with you, Mrs. Allen. There is no need for you to worry." Bonnie dropped down from the ladders.

As soon as her feet touched the ground she immediately started running down the dark alley. It was filled with trash bags, trash cans and old newspapers. Bonnie scanned her surroundings but then her gaze returned to the way she was running and she noticed that Smith had appeared at the end of the alley. She immediately stopped running. "How did you get here so fast?!?" Bonnie asked in pure panic. Agent Smith didn't answer. He just kept getting closer and closer to her with a creepy grin on his face. Bonnie tried to hit him even tho she had never really done martial arts before. He grabbed her hand and got her down. Bonnie tried to break free but she couldn't move. Smith was still grinning. 

This would be the end. They could do what ever they liked. But then Bonnie heard a woman's voice yell from behind. "Hey sunglasses dodge this!" Smith turned to look quickly letting go of Bonnie but the woman was fast and the bullet went straight threw his head. Bonnie screamed, whilst still laying on the ground. "OMG YOU KILLED HIM!!" The agent's corpse changed to a cop's corpse with a zap. Bonnie was still confused and screaming. The woman looked down at Bonnie. "My name is Trinity. And we need to go NOW!"

She grabbed Bonnie's hand and started dragging her. Bonnie quickly got up and started following her. She was confused. Hundreds of questions were running threw her head. She was also on the brink of tears. She started to slow down. "We need to hurry before he comes for us again! He will be prepared and won't be that easy to kill." Bonnie stopped screaming and asked in a panicked tone. "What do you mean he will come back? You fricking killed him! He can't come ba.." Bonnie's sentence was cut short by a gun going off. She whipped her head back and saw Smith pointing a gun at them. Trinity looked back as well.

Trinity started pulling Bonnie harder and running faster. "Not this again." Trinity mumbled while trying to run faster but not let go of Bonnie. The intimidating agent shot again. Now the bullet flew right past Bonnie and went slightly threw her leg. Bonnie let out a small screech of pain and the wound had started to bleed right away. The two kept running. Trinity pushed Bonnie into a black car. Bonnie was in a state of shock and could barely register what was going on. She just wanted away from there. 

"Switch drive!" Trinity yelled. Switch started driving. The car started moving forward very fast. Bonnie noticed a man looking back at them from the front seat. He had a pair of sunglasses on. "Did an agent catch up to you? Is she ok?" He asked. "Does she look ok to you?" Trinity answered angrily. The man was quiet for a moment, then he handed over some bandages and Trinity started to put them on top of the wound. Bonnie started squirming and crying loudly in pain. Tears kept running down her face. "Everything is going to be ok. I just need you to stay still for me." Trinity said on a calm tone. Bonnie tried to calm down and stop squirming. "Do you need help?" The man asked.  "I got this Apoc." Trinity answered. Soon the car started to slow down. "We are here." Switch informed. They had arrived somewhere and Bonnie didn't know where.

(Authors note:Trinity never kissed Neo. In this version he was so powerful he came back from the death all by himself.  :>)