Chapter 7 - Squiddy

Neo arrived in front of Bonnie's door. He knocked lightly before asking. "Bonnie? Can i come in?" Bonnie stared at the ceiling and mumbled. "Come on in hotshot." She hoped it didn't come off sounding rude. Neo opened the door carefully then closing it behind him. He sat down next to her on the side of the bed. He said carefully. "Listen, Bonnie, Morpheus and i were talking and we thought it would be a good time to take you to visit the oracle." "The who?" Bonnie asked sitting up and making eye contact. 

"The oracle. She is a program who can see the future. When i had first ran threw the training i went to see her with Morpheus and the others and we talked." "About you being the one?" Bonnie asked while now fully focusing on Neo. He thought about what he would say for a moment and decided to say. "Ya.. But she said i wasn't the one." Bonnie was confused. She decided to ask. "Didn't you say she can see the future?" "She said that i was waiting for something, like the next life." "How did you become the one then?" Bonnie asked and leaned closer. This was getting interesting. "Smith killed me." "What!?!" 

Silence filled the room. "Smith killed you?" Bonnie asked breaking the silence. "Mhm. But then i came back to life." "H..how?" "I don't know. Maybe it was one of the benefits of being the one." Neo said grinning to himself. Bonnie would have laughed at the comment if it wouldn't have been such a serious thing. Neo's grin faded away. He had a bad feeling, that something would go wrong on this mission. Something was off, but what was it? Smith was dead and he knew, that he could take on the other agents with ease. "I need to go get myself some water. Let's discuss this later, shall we?" Bonnie nodded. Neo stood up and left the room. 

Bonnie noticed that something was on Neo's mind but decided to just stay out of it. Bonnie stared at the ceiling. Thinking about Neo. His big pretty eyes, (get that refrence? :D) his amazing hair. Everything was so breathtaking. (I could do this all day. Ok ill stop the refrences. XD) Then she decided to go see what everyone was doing. Bonnie walked to the small cafeteria and noticed that there were couple of people sitting by the cafeteria table. Switch, Apoc, Mouse and Trinity were playing with the cards.

Bonnie sat next to the table. "Well how are you Bon?" Switch asked looking up from her cards. "Bon?" Bonnie asked trying to hold in laughter. "I have heard worse." Apoc admitted quickly looking over his cards. Bonnie chuckled. Then an alarm went off. "WHAT THE FUDGE!?!" Bonnie looked at the flashing red lights. She noticed that everyone had moved next to the metallic table on the main deck. Bonnie ran next to the table. Morpheus was missing. He was driving the ship. "Everyone turn off all the electrical devices." Trinity commanded before looking at Bonnie. "What is going on?" Bonnie asked in confusion. "It's a sentinel. Coming this direction fast." Tank said looking at one of the screens before turning it off. The ship quickly stopped and most of the lights went off. 

After every electrical device had been turned off everyone went to the control room to look threw the window to see where the sentinal was. Some time passed, then it arrived. Bonnie breathed heavily. The sentinel looked at their direction and skanned the ship. It then moved on and disappeared into the dark. 

After a while of pure silence and staying still, Morpheus turned on the ship and the lights flickered on. Morpheus steered to a new location. As he drove he said. "Neo and Bonnie prepare, after we have found a new safer place to stay at, you two shall enter the matrix and go see the oracle." 

Neo and Bonnie got blucked into the matrix. They got into the black car and started to drive off. They drove past Bonnie's old apartment. She sighed deeply before turning to look ahead. Neo noticed her sadness and asked. "Your old home?" Bonnie nodded slowly.

All of her memories were back here. All the time she had spent with her aunt Lucy. After the terrible accident, she had moved in with her. When Bonnie turned seventeen her aunt Lucy sadly passed away because of her rare disease. She had been like a mother to Bonnie. Bonnie realised she had zoned out and then turned to look at Neo. She gave him a small smile. It was full of heartbreak and sadness and Neo could see it, but he had to focuse on driving. The car stopped.

"Is everything alright?" Neo asked turning to look at Bonnie. "It's just.. My aunt Lucy. She was like my mom and she passed away when i was seventeen. I miss her and my old life." Neo felt awful. He saw the pain and sadness in her eyes. He leaned torwards her and hugged her. Bonnie hugged him back. She couldn't beleave it. "Is this real?" She thought to herself. Neo then broke the hug and looked forward and said. "Well, we are here. We should go in." Neo turned to look at Bonnie once more. Neo exited the car and Bonnie did the same. They walked into the short old looking building. 

They had arrived in front of the Oracles door. "Bonnie.." Bonnie looked at Neo confused. "Ya?" "Whatever the oracle tells you, you keep it to yourself. Ok?" Bonnie nodded quickly. She was ready to go in, but then she heard a voice. "Mr. Anderson." Bonnie tried to figure out who it was. That voice that made her shiver. Neo heard it too. He faced the source and he went even more pale than usually. It was Smith.

(Authors note: Hi guys hope you fellas enjoyed!! I had been planning this episode for so long.. I finally did it, but ya. I hope you all have a nice day. :D)