Chapter 37 - "Phantom menace"

Neo got unplugged. "I was looking for you." Jinx crossed her arms. " We need to find the Keymaker." "Who?" Trinity asked interested. "He is a program and we will need him." "For what exactly?" "I need him to get to the Source." Everyone stayed quiet. No one probably knew what the source was but no one asked. "We need to return to Zion. We are low on fuel." "Again?" Switch asked. "Well Zion is a beautiful place.. And i've only been there once." Roxy said. "Alright." "We should start looking for him tomorrow." Morpheus informed formally. "I already know where he is. The Oracle told me." Neo said. "Of course she did.." Nara mumbled.

"What is wrong? There is clearly something bothering you." Jinx asked. She was walking down the hallway that led to their bedroom. "Its nothing for you to worry.." "But if it worrys you it worrys me." Jinx said and walked in front of Neo stopping him from moving forward. Jinx gazed into his hazely eyes. "Tell me something isn't wrong and i wont bother you anymore." "It is complicated. It even scares me.." "I could help.." "No you can't. Thats the thing. This is a thing you can't help with." Neo's voice sounded little more frustrated. "Oh so you can't tell me? Fine! Don't tell me. Keep it to yourself." Jinx said harshly before turning around and starting to walk down the hallway. Neo brushed threw his short black hair with his left hand. He was afraid of the source. What did it mean? What would happen there?

Evening came fast and Nara told Tank about her going to the movies with Roxy. The new Star Wars' films name was 'Phantom Menace' and Roxy was super excited. Nara was wearing black shorts, a black top, a red leather jacket and a pair of black boots. Roxy was wearing a short white dress with some black leggins, a fake flowe crown with peach colored flowers, a blue jean jacket and white high heels. "I've only seen the return of the jedi." Nara admitted as the two walked down a busy street. "GAH! I will so force you into watching a new hope and the empire strikes back! It will be so fun." Roxy squealed.

Slowly the two made their way in front of the huge movie theater. "We could some time do a double date with Neo and Jinx.. Maybe come see the next part?" Roxy's smile just kept getting bigger. "Uhh.. Me and Neo.. We just don't.. match.. We simply don't get along. Perhaps we could come with Seyu and Jinx?" "Sure. We could try that some time." Roxy's excitement died a little but it came back shortly. "Ooh, look! Popcorn!" Roxy took Nara's hand and started dragging her, like a small child.

After getting huge sacks of popcorn and bottles of soda, the two bought tickets. They took the tickets and walked down to the theater. They sat on their seats and Roxy smiled. "Thank you for taking me here." Roxy said slowly moving her hand on top of Nara's hand. "It's truly nothing." Nara blushed slightly. After a while of waiting, the film started and the huge letters started rolling on the movie screen.

The movie went by in a flash. "Not bad!" Nara said as they exited the theater. "I must say.. I'm sad that they killed off Qui gon so fast.." Roxy frowned a little. "It sucks, but, hey! Some other great characters are alive, eh?" Nara said trying to cheer Roxy up. "True." Roxy's lips rose into a smile. "Come." Roxy took Nara's hand and started dragging her once again.

The two arrived under a large oak tree. The view from there was gorgeus. Roxy sat under the old tree and Nara repeated. "Woah.." (HEHEHE) Nara gasped at the view. "I remember when Bonnie- i mean Jinx and i were kids, we used to often play here." "I was quite a quiet kid at school. I wanted friends but i was afraid to open up to anyone. I got bullied and i started to act more.. harsh. I learned self-defence.. And others started to fear me." Nara's excpression was painful. It was her first time sharing such deep memories.

Her eyes shined in the moon light and Roxy noticed how they were filling with tears. "It's ok." Roxy hugged Nara. "I just wanted friends." Nara's voice cracked a little. "When the choice came.. I didn't even doubt taking the red pill. I had no one to care for. I was alone. In this fake world. Gosh you must think i'm weak now." Nara buried her face with her hands. Roxy slowly and gently removed her hands and looked at her with a soft smile. "It's alright. Everything is alright. You're no longer alone. And you are the most badass woman i've ever met." Roxy assured wiping fresh tears off of Nara's beautiful face. The words calmed Nara down. Roxy looked down at Nara's lips and slowly started leaning closer. Nara did the same.

Slowly their lips touched. The kiss was soft, but passionate. It overwhelmed all their sences. The two parted and the kiss left both girls blushing. "I didn't see that coming." Nara commented. Roxy chuckled. Nara got up first. She offered Roxy her hand. Roxy took it, without any sort of hestitation. They held each others hands for a moment and gazed into each others eyes. "We should get out of here before we bump into some agents." Roxy said. "You're right." Nara said before she took her phone and flipped it open. "Operator." Tank answered on the other side. "Tank. Wanna help us out of here?" "Sure. There is a phone store near you." "Where?" "About 300 meters to your right." "Alright thank you, Tank." Nara closed the phone. The two held hands and walked to the store together.

Jinx was staring at the ceiling. She couldn't sleep. She was once again feeling nauseous and she was having awful cramps. Also she and Neo had made up and she was still little angry. Neo was sleeping peacefully. Jinx decided to get up. She still had on her soft white sweater and some lose grey pants. She made her way to the main deck and noticed Nara and Roxy talking next to the metallic table. "Why are you two awake?" Roxy looked at Nara and received a nod. "What?" Jinx asked tilting her head slightly to the side. "We were on a date." "Ooh~ How was it?" Jinx took a seat next to the metallic table. "Good. We had fun. We went to watch the new star wars movie." "I love star wars.." Jinx's eyes glimmered in an awe. The three girls chatted for about an hour before they all went to bed.

(Alright. Thats all. Next time more action.. But this was more of a Rora chapter. ^_^ I hope you guys enjoyed!)