Chapter 27 - Tulip's ball

(Before you read this chapter i recommend checking out the outfits from the end of last chapter if you don't remember them. I should have stuffed them in this chapter but i didn't. Also almost 30 chapters already. That's a lot. I'm really happy that you guys wanted more. I love writing these chapters and i appreciate that you guys read these. Also i love that gif lol. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.)

It was already evening and the crew  entered the matrix. Everyone had on fancy outfits. They needed two cars for transport. Switch was driving one of the cars and Apoc the other car. Jinx was with Neo, Roxy, Nara and Switch. "So you have met this Tulip before?" "Mhm. She is an interesting person." 

After a while of chatter abd driving they made it in front of a huge mansion. "Woah.. This place is massive!" Jinx gasped.

(The mansion where the ball is being held

(The mansion where the ball is being held.)

 Switch parked the car close to the doors. Neo helped Jinx out of the car. The other car parked right next to them. They started walking in. They entered the mansion. They were greeted by other captains and some 'important' people from Zion. "Oh Morpheus, you were able to make it." A woman with golden blond hair and diamond blue eyes walked over. 

(Tulip's dress)

(Tulip's dress)

The woman was wearing a faux-fur with her dress. She was stunning. "Tulip.. It has really been a while." Tulip offered her hand to Morpheus. He took her hand and kissed it. Then Tulip asked. "I see your crew has gotten bigger. Tell me, where is that girl, Trinity? I promised her a makeover when we last met." "She forced Trinity into saying yes." Neo whispered to Jinx who tried to hold laughter because of Neo's comment. She needed to seem fancy and elegant. "She sadly isn't with us anymore." "Oh. Well i'm sad to hear, but i can't wait to meet your new crew members." Tulip said turning over to Jinx, Roxy and Nara. 

"You must all be new. My name is Tulip Rose. And i'm going to be the captain of a ship called Somnium. It is a pleasure to meet all of you." "My name is Roxanne. But you can call me Roxy for short." Roxy introduced herself with a smile. "And my name is Jinx." Jinx smiled politely.  Roxy pointed at Nara "And she is Naranechia." Nara had started to chat with Morpheus and ignored the chatter. "It is a pleasure to meet you ma'am." Jinx said, before doing a curtsy. "The pleasure is all mine." Tulip said, a beautiful smile forming on her rose-red lips. "Well i hope you all enjoy the party. If you have any questions, feel free to ask." Tulip stated before she walked off to greet more guests.

Jinx walked around the ballroom, suddenly she noticed a girl with black hair. Her hair had red highlights and her eyes were red as well. She was talking with a man. He was tall. He had raven black hair and icy blue eyes. Jinx decided to walk over and introduce herself. "Hi my name is Jinx." Jinx introduced herself. "Seyu." The girl stated bluntly. The girl looked her up and down. She was seemingly checking if Jinx could be trusted. "My name is Loki." The tall man introduced himself politely. He kissed Jinx's hand. Seyu rolled her eyes. "Uh. I'm from aboard the Nebuchadnezzar. How about you two?" "We both are going to be on the new ship, Somnium." Seyu informed before Loki could open his mouth. "Well i'll see you both around." "Bye!" Seyu said waving. Loki waived as well.

 Loki waived as well

(Loki)

(Seyu)

(Seyu)

Jinx walked to the side to grab something to eat. "Would you like to dance, m'lady?" Jinx twirled around to see certain hazel eyed young man, asking her for a dance. "I would love that."

Jinx heard that the live band start to play 'Take on me' and the two started to dance. Neo was a very talented dancer. "Didn't know you even know how to dance." Jinx said. Neo smirked at her playfully. Jinx saw from the corner of her eye that Seyu, Nara and Roxy were all speaking to each other. Loki walked to them and joined the chatter. She also noticed that Apoc and Switch were dancing. A smile formed on her face. Jinx focused back on Neo. They danced till the end of the song. Jinx took a deep breath. She couldn't help herself.

She kissed Neo. 

In public. 

In front of all the guests. 

It didn't matter. In the moment it felt like it was just them.

Roxy smiled looking at them. "I knew it." Nara said. "Yes you did genius, yes you did.." Roxy anwsered. Nara chuckled at the nickname. 

"Well, now everyone knows." Jinx said, standing at the side with Neo. "It doesn't matter. They were going to find out sooner or later." Neo said smiling. Jinx kissed him again passionately. "Gosh you two should get a room!" Seyu commented teasingly. Jinx turned red. The band started to play another song

(There isn't sadly enough story to listen to the whole song but decided to put the link anyway. ^_^) 

"Up for another dance?" Neo asked offering his hand. "Well, you asked so politely. How could I say no to that?" Jinx asked taking his hand and following him on the dance floor. Jinx chuckled, looking at Roxy forcing a blushing Nara on the dance floor. Jinx gazed into Neo's eyes. She sighed happily. This all was just like a dream, that she didn't wake up from.

The ball was over. But before anyone could leave there was a knock on the door. All the chatter stopped. "Is it him?" Jinx asked looking at Neo. She was scared to find out. Neo nodded, his expressiom gone serious.