Chapter 22 - I just died in your arms tonight

(Hi guys! Over 700 hundred reads and over 30 votes!?! Holy.. moly. Thank you guys so much! Also, the picture above is my own edit! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Now let's get to it.)

Neo and Jinx started walking to the Nebuchadnezzar. Jinx hummed a song. "I think i have heard that song before." Neo said, a small smile lurking on his face. "Oh. I just love music. It was a huge part of my old life. But i don't think u have music here. The song's name is 'I just died in your arms'." "Oh. I've heard it before. One of your favorites?" "I love the song but it's not my fav. Its in the top 5 tho.." 

Jinx and Neo finally arrived at the Nebuchadnezzar. Jinx went to set down the rest of her stuff in her 'new' room. She turned to Neo and informed. "I need to go check on Roxy." "Again?" Neo asked fake frowning. "It's my fault she is here. Atleast now i know that she is safe." "Well. I'll wait for you here." Neo said sitting on their shared bed. The bed was luckly big enought for two. Jinx gave Neo a small peck on his lips before exiting the room.

Roxy was sitting on her bed. Looking around. She heard a door open. A girl with bright red, short hair stepped in. She was carrying a tray of food. "Oh you're already awake. Morpheus asked me to bring you some food." Roxy was trying her best to hide her blush. "Oh. Uhh. Thank you." The girl set down the tray and quickly exited the room. 

Jinx was almost at Roxy's room when she saw someone exit. It was Nara. "Hmm." Nara walked away. Jinx walked to Roxy's door and opened it. Roxy was eating. "Oh you came." Roxy said smiling. She was still probably little confused. "Is this tasty wheat? It sure looks like tasty wheat." "Well you could say that..." Jinx said. Roxy ate her food quickly.

"Well it's already late so you should get some sleep. I'll show you around Neb tomorrow." Jinx said with a tired smile. "But i have been sleeping for hours." Roxy whined. "And what even is 'Neb'?" She really wanted to understand what was going on. "Not now, Roxanne. You'll get anwsers tomorrow. And i haven't gotten any sleep, so good night." Jinx said closing the door. 

"I might have been too harsh on her." Jinx thought as she finally arrived in front of her 'new' room. She walked in to see Neo drinking some coffee. "Oooh. Coffee.." Neo chuckled. He had another mug on his bedside table. "Would you like some?" "No thank you. I wouldn't sleep tonight." Neo nodded and took another sip of his coffee. "Also, what time would suit you best?" "For our date?" Neo nodded. "We didn't discuss it yet." "I don't have anything planned. I'd like it to be at evening." "Alrighty then." 

The Nebuchadnezzar was already far from Zion. And Jinx finally woke up. "Good morning, sleepyhead." Neo said smiling slightly. He was eating breakfast from a food tray that was on his lap. There was a food tray on his bedside table as well. "Good morning, Hot shot." Jinx mumbled, rubbing her eyes. Neo chuckled. "You should eat. Roxy is probably already waiting for you." "Shoot! You should have woken me up!"  She took the food tray and started eating her food as fast as she could.

After finishing her food and changing Jinx ran to the main deck. Roxy was chatting with Morpheus. "So how do i get to know the Matrix?" "Follow me." "I made it." Jinx said interrupting the two. "Bon, you're coming too?" Jinx took a quick look at Morpheus, who gave her a small nod. "Yes, yes i'm coming too." 

Everyone had gathered around the operators chair as Morpheus was explaining Roxy what the matrix was. "I still don't know what's going on." Jinx said staring at the code. "Well, you'll some day learn to read it." Switch said. "She seems calm." Tank said. "Atleast for now." Neo said, wondering about what would happen next. 

"That makes a lot of sence." Roxy said still sitting on one of the chairs. She was privatly with Jinx. Roxy had been unplugged and suprisingly she had not freaked out. "Still don't understand it fully, but it makes sence." "I think you should get some rest." Jinx said on a 'over protective mom' tone. "I have been sleeping for so long. Can you atleast show me around before that?" After a moment on thinking, Jinx nodded slowly. "So this is the Nebuchadnezzar." "Mhm. Let the tour begin." Jinx said, twirling to exit the room. 

"This is a big ship." Roxy said when they had made their way back on the main deck. "Well, the crew is huge. Ten members including me and you." "That is a big crew." "Now, you need some rest." "Oh come on! I'm still not tired." "Well, you're still going to have to go to bed." "Why?" "Because i have a date." Roxy gasped. "Who is it with? Is it with Thomas?" Jinx's cheeks started to turn slightly red. "I knew it. You two are such a cute couple." "Not bad. I like that ship." Jinx's whole face went red. They weren't alone. Jinx recognized that voice. It belonged to Switch. "Don't worry. I'll keep your little 'secret'." "Thank you." Jinx said. Her tone sounded embarrassed, but the redness of her face started slowly fading.

After she had told two people about her special event, she had continued her day normally, until the evening. Jinx returned to her room to change to some better clothes. She guessed the date would be in the matrix but why couldn't she look good here as well. After picking her outfit and changing into it, she returned to the main deck once again. Neo was already waiting. Tank was sitting on the operator's seat and Jinx guessed that Neo told him about the date. "Don't worry. I won't bother you two." Tank said smiling as usual. Then Neo and Jinx got plugged in.