Chapter 48 - They are coming

The crews had gathered around a table. "I know what i must do. I need to go to the machine city, find where the power goes in the machine city and destroy it." Neo spoke and took a look at each of the captains. "Sounds like a solid plan. You're just going to need a ship." Morpheus looked at him. "Indeed." "That is absolute madness.." Roland chuckled at Neo's plan. "You can't go.. You'll never make it. In hundred years no ship has gone within a hundred kilometers of the machine city, you'll never make it." "I have to try." "Well you aren't taking my ship." " He can take mine." Tulip said with a serious look. "You can't do that." "Don't even think of trying to tell me what I can or cannot do with my ship.." Tulip said with a tone close to a growl.

Neo had started packing. It had been decided. He'd take the the Somnium. "I want to come with you." Jinx said with a sad look. "We can't just leave Sophie." Neo took Jinx's hands in his. "Kitty can't go out there to fight when the Sentinels come.. And it would be dangerous to let you go alone. Please.." Neo nodded firmly. Jinx hugged him.

Soon the two took off. The way there would be long. "Let's go." Jinx smiled as the two took off on the ship. This would be a long ride.

At the Zion everyone was preparing for the Sentinels. Only the younger ones didn't take part. Kitty took care of the small baby. "You're going to be alright?" Timothee asked loading his gun. "Mhm.. Just, please.. Be carefull." Kitty's eyes were full of tears. She was scared. Timothee hugged his little sister. "I don't want to lose you.." Kitty sobbed on her big brothers shoulder. Timothee slowly stroked Kitty' hair. "It's gonna be alright." Timothee kissed Kitty's forehead. Another alarm went off in the distance. "I need to go. I'll be back." Timothee walked outside and saw how the sky was swarming with Sentinels. Men and women were shooting at them. They attacked in swarms and tour the victim apart.

Would this fight be the end of humanity? No one knew. But everyone was about to find out.

(Alright this one was super short. Next chapter will be longer and it will be the last chapter :c Well, till next time have a nice evening/day/morning/night)