Chapter 24 - Vision

Neo and Jinx had both arrived in their bedroom "I think i'll go grab something to eat." Jinx said smiling. "Ok." Neo said sitting on their shared bed. He was smiling slightly. He got up and went to change to his pj's. After that he went to wash his face. He payed attention to the mirror. And slowly everything on the side started to blur out. He could only focuse on what he saw on the mirror.

In the mirror Neo saw himself facing a Smith, who was standing in the end of a street. They were surrounded by hundreds, no thousands of Smiths, who were on the sidewalks and up in the apartment buildings. The weather was rainy and lighting struck the ground in the distance. Then he noticed that Jinx was laying on the ground lifeless. 

Neo backed away, shocked by what he saw. His vision of his surroundings came back. He exited the bathroom with a serious face. Jinx was sitting on the side of their bed. "Is everything ok?" Jinx asked still a small smile. "Neo?" She called, her facial expression turning more serious. "It's nothing. I. I just-" "Did something happen?" Neo hestitated to tell her. "I just saw something in the mirror." Neo said sitting to her side. "What was it?" Jinx asked taking his hand and giving it a small squeeze. She looked into his eyes with a soft smile.

Neo looked back in her eyes with worry. "I want to understand. I could try to help." Jinx said. Never breaking eye contact. "I saw a vision. An army of Smiths were all gathered on a street. It was raining and i think i saw a lightning stike in the distance. There was one Smith in the end of the street. Probably the original one.." Neo started describing what he saw and looked at the wall in front of him. "And then?" After a moment of hestitation Neo said. "Thats everything. But if i have to face the Smiths.. and you by any chance are with me." Neo slowly turned back to look at Jinx. "I want you to run, run as fast as you can and get out of the matrix." Jinx nodded giving Neo's hand one more squeeze before letting go. She kissed his forehead and said. "I think we both should get some rest, but if you get another one of these 'visions' you can tell me, i can listen."

That night Neo couldn't sleep. Everytime he closed his eyes he saw the images. He saw the love of his life dead. He wanted to stop that from happening, but he didn't know how. He thought that he should ask the oracle. Maybe she would know something. Jinx was having a hard time sleeping as well. She felt that there was something, Neo left out. Something seemed to bug him. She decided to ignore the feeling and just inched a little closer to him.

Roxy had woken up and gotten dressed as usual. She hummed as she walked threw the main hallway. She was planning on going to see if Jinx was up and then going to have breakfast. She was eager to start her training and she wanted to hear how her 'special event' had been. She opened the heavy door and noticed that Jinx was sleeping peacefully, resting her head on Neo's chest. She smiled, happy that her best friend had found love. To her 'Bonnie' had never really been in a relationship atleast in one that Roxy would have known of. She pulled the door shut and decided to continue her way to the cafeteria. "Are Neo and Jinx up yet? The breakfast is already being served." Mouse said looking at his boring breakfast. "Oh i think they are just sleeping lat-" "Sorry for being late." Jinx said walking in with a black sweater and some tight pants. Neo walked in the cafeteria right behind her. He was still thinking about what he had seen in that mirror. But he decided to focus on the breakfast. 

After the breakfast he thought about going in the matrix. "Tank." "Hmm? Oh, Neo how can i help you?" Tank asked turning around from his computer. "I need to go in the matrix." "Oh. Just you? Sure. I'll just quickly finish this." Tank said returning to doing something on the computer in front of him. 

Jinx was talking with Roxy. They had went into Roxy's room to talk. "So how was your date?" Roxy asked excited. "It.. was.. amazing. I loved every second of it." "What did you two do? Did you for example go to the movies or..?" "We went to eat in a restaurant. I didn't catch the name but the place was fancy. Then we flew on a grassy field and watched the sunset. And he remembered that i like that song 'I just died in your arms tonight' and we kissed. And.. and he asked to be my boyfriend-." "What did you anwser?" "I said yes." "Eek!" Roxy squealed. "I'm so happy for you." "Thank you." Jinx said giggling. She was happy. Very happy. "We should start your training. I'm not sure if i'll be the one to train with you or if it will be someone else, but we will have to see." 

Neo was waiting for Tank to get ready. Morpheus walked to the room. "Who will be training Roxy?" Neo asked. He wanted to know. "I thought i would give that job to Naranechia. She is a skilled fighter. You should try to spar with her some time." Neo lifted his brows slightly, keeping a straight face. "Maybe some day.." Neo said shrugging. Tank was almost ready. Jinx and Roxy walked in. "Tank!" He turned to see who was calling him. "Roxy needs to get fighting styles loaded into her." Roxy turned to look at her shocked. "Get loaded into me what now?" "Oh i'm popular today." Tank said a smirk appearing on his face. "Sure." 

(Well there it is. The newest chapter. I hope you fellas like it and i hope you have a nice day!)