Chapter 15 - "Where is Neo?"

Jinx and Roxy were driving down the old road. Roxy was quiet on the backseat. She then broke the silence. "What will happen next?" "I really don't know, Roxy.." Roxy nodded a frown forming on her face. She was worried. Jinx wanted to say something to make her feel better but there were no words that could help this situation. "Why did u leave without telling me?" 

Jinx sighed. "Well that suit guy Smith, came to my door asking for me. Later he revealed that he needed me for my work. And now he needs me dead." Roxy was silent for a moment. "D..dead?" Jinx nodde looking threw the small mirror. "But Trinity saved me." Roxy was full of questions. "Who is Trinity?" "She is part of the crew." "What cr..?" The car stopped.

Jinx and Roxy had finally arrived at the old hotel. The rest of the crew had arrived already. Jinx and Roxy got out from the car and headed for the doors. Roxy took a moment to admire the building. After they got inside the building, they walked threw the fancy old doors to find Apoc, Switch, Mouse, Morpheus and Trinity in the main room. After a moment of looking around and seeing that was anyone missing Jinx asked. "Where is Neo? Is he just late?" Jinx was a little confused. He was able to fly. He would be here already. Something was off. Something had happened to him. Everyone stayed silent. "What happened? Is he ok?" Jinx asked. "That's the thing. We don't know." 

Jinx was now devastated. It was all her fault. And because of what? Her own selfish needs. "Is he still alive?" "He is alive, but we dont know where." Tritinty said looking at Jinx. "His heartbeat shows that he has been.. drugged." Morpheus said sitting on a chair. He was looking at the tall glass and fidgetting the small metallic box in his hand. Jinx guessed that it had the red and blue pills inside it. 

"How is that even possible.?" Jinx asked. Roxy was standing next to her. She was eyeing the tall glass of water aswell. Morpheus turned to look at Roxy with a kind look. "Roxanne Harris. I have heard a lot about you." "You can call me Roxy." She said smiling. She had always been good at hiding her feelings if she wanted to and being calm at crazy situations. "So what is our plan?" Jinx asked. "Who is Neo?" Roxy asked looking at Jinx. "Thomas goes by the name Neo." "So Thomas got captured? How did he think he could fight all those guys. There were like fifty of them." Jinx stayed silent. Roxy wanted answers.

Neo opened his eyes. His eyes had a hard time getting used to the lights and he didn't know where he was. He blinked multiple times. As his eyes got used to the lighting he realized that there were shackles around his wrists. They were attached to the wall behind him. He tried to move but his body refused. His head hurt. He leaned against the wall and sighed. The whole world was spinning around him. Then he suddenly heard foot steps.

"You are already awake." One of the Smiths was looking down at him. "So what is your big plan? Killing me?" "My big plan is to use you to lure your little crew over here. It would make taking out mrs. Allen a lot easier." Neo tried to punch him in anger, but he couldn't move. He felt nauseous, tired and his head hurt. He knew he would have to try harder and maybe he could break the shackles. He felt his eyelids becoming heavy once again and everything faded to black.

"You take the blue pill. The story ends you wake up believing what ever you want.." Morpheus was talking with Roxy. Jinx felt awful. Neo getting captured was her fault. "We need to rescue him." Roxy had picked the red pill and was drinking from the tall glass of water. "We have no time to waste. Follow me." Morpheus said as he stood from his chair.

Roxy, Jinx and the others followed Morpheus to the room that Jinx had only seen once before. The room with the electronic devices. She payed attention to the mirror and she got chills. She remembered how terrifying the goo's spreading had been. Morpheus guided Roxy to the chair and then they went threw the whole process again. Only this time Jinx wasn't the one on that chair. 

Soon enough the whole crew got unplugged. And they flew to the place where Jinx had been rescued from. Soon enough naked Roxy fell into the water and tried to swim up. She got rescued using the claw. Morpheus was flying Nebuchadnezzar back to Zion. 

They started building her muscles right away with the acupuncture-like needles. Jinx was sitting at the main deck. She had to get her mind off of what was happening now because of her. "Hey Trinity.. uhh can i ask you for a favor?" Trinity lifted her gaze from one of the screen. "What's up?" Her voice was calm like usually. But now it was a litttle emotionless. "I really need to get my mind off of all this and i usually train with Neo, so could i train with you today?" She sighed and then said. "We can train. We'll just have to ask Tank to operate. I'd really like training aswell." 

Trinity rushed to go ask Tank to operate. Jinx was just thinking about how Neo and Roxy were. Jinx had last seen her when she had been picked up with the claw. "Ok, Jinx. Tank promised to come operate in an hour so prepare yourself." She said crossing her arms and looking at Jinx. She had returned without Jinx even noticing.

(An:I am going to be publishing the next chapter next week. I wont take a certain date for updating but ill try to update this story once a week. Thanks for reading and have a nice day. I appreciate the fact that you read this story. I hope you guys can comment. I love hearing your guys' oppinion about this story. Thank you for reading this chapter.)