Chapter 25 - Tulip Rose

Roxy stared at Jinx confused. "So how does it work? I don't get it." "You have noticed the ports on your skin right?" Roxy nodded. "Well there is one in the back of your neck. And like when you first got to know the matrix, a metallic tube will be blugged in. Then Tank will load stuff inside your head. Okay? I will stay by your side and it will feel a little weird." Roxy nodded and sat down on one of the chairs. 

The tube got plugged in the back of Roxy's neck and Tank took one of the little disk. He then stuffed it in the computer and clicked a button on the keyboard. Roxy's eyelids forced themselves shut for a moment. She took a deep breath as she opened her eyes. "Jeez!" She said taking deep breaths. "That was strange." "Is it ok if i load in another one?" Tank asked looking at her reaction. "Sure." Roxy said holding tight on the chair.

After they had been loading disks in Roxy's mind for about an hour or so, there was a sudden beeping noice that came from one of the computers. "It's from Zion!" Dozer said as he looked at the computer. Morpheus quickly walked to his side and looked at the screen. "Jesus." "What is it? Is Zion introuble?" Neo asked walking to Morpheus's side. "You remember Tulip don't you?" Neo nodded. "Who is she?" Jinx and Roxy asked in sync. "Tulip Rose is a woman, who has been working for Zion's forces for a long time. And now she will be granted the rank of captain." "Do we need to return to Zion?" Jinx asked. "No. There is going to be a fancy ball in the matrix tomorrow. At noon. And we will all have to go." Jinx and Roxy both squeeled.

Nara had stayed quiet but now joined the conversation. "Do i have to wear a dress?" She asked on a tone that was close to whining. "Yes. Yes you have to." Morpheus said lifting his gaze from the computer screen. "Nope! Not gonna do it." Nara said, bit of frustration in her voice. "She doesn't like dresses." Jinx noted but decided to stay quiet. "Please, Naranechia." Morpheus begged. Nara sighed in defeat and said. "Fine i'll do it. But only because you asked nicely."  "Thank you." Morpheus said with a small smile. 

"So who will be training with Roxy?" Jinx decided to ask. "I hoped that Naranechia could train with her." Morpheus said turning to face her. "Morpheus. You can just call me Nara." She said with an amused look. Roxy was nervous. She was afraid of embarrassing herself in front of Nara. "Jinx. You have to continue your training as well." Morpheus informed. Jinx smiled and nodded quickly. 

Once again Neo's surroundings faded and he only saw the pictures. But now there was more.

Neo saw Smith walk from the crowd of Smiths in the middle of the street before he faced him and started talking. "Mr. Anderson. Welcome back. We missed you." He paused. "You like what i've done with the place?" He asked. Then the images disappeared just as fast as they had appeared. 

"Neo?" "Neo!?!"

The voice belonged to Jinx. "Sorry i wasn't listening." he anwsered. They were sitting alone next to the metallic table. "You had a vision didn't you?" She asked. He nodded slowly. "Do you want to share?" She asked with that same soft smile. "It was just Smith talking." He said. She nodded. Roxy walked in. "Hiya guys! My training is going to start in five minutes!" She said on a bubbly tone. "Good luck Roxy." Jinx said with a huge smile. Then she turned back to Neo. "So. You wanna continue training after Roxy is done? I'm still bad at fighting.." Neo's expression brightened a little. "I'd like that." He said. 

Roxy and Nara had finished training for that day. "Good job, Roxanne!" Roxy grinned at Nara. "You can call me Roxy, Naranechia." "And you can call me Nara." Nara chuckled. "If you say so." Roxy anwsered with a smile. "Well i need to go. See you around!"  Nara waved at Roxy as she left the main deck. "Bye." Roxy waved back at her and then she sat next to Jinx. Neo had went to get some rest.

"You did great, Roxy." "I got my butt kicked." "Well so did i on my first try." "Well you train with Thomas so it's understandable. He is the one and all that stuff. Nara is so fast and an amazing fighter but i could have done better." "She has trained more than you." Jinx reminded. "Okay. I think its our turn." Jinx said an ecxcited look forming on her face. She left to quickly get Neo.

Jinx and Neo had both been blugged in. The room was still huge. "Remember to free your mind." "I carried you when you were unconcious and in reality you are much heavier than me so i got that taken care of 'sunglasses'." The nickname didn't even make sence. They didn't have sunglasses on. They had their training clothes on. 

Ignoring the comment Neo said. "Hit me." Jinx took a deep breath. Then she attacked trying to kick his side. Neo doged her hit with ease. "Again." He said still staying still. Jinx started trying to lay some punches and kicks on him, but she was unable. "Getting irritated?" Neo asked smirking. "Oh i will wipe that pretty smirk off of your face." Jinx said running closer as she 'went in the the zone'. She started hitting and kicking him in such a speed that he hadn't excpected. She landed couple of hits on him. "Not bad." Neo said looking at her. Jinx took a moment to catch before going in again, punching and kicking like a madman.

Neo dodged her attacks and tried to lay couple of punches on her. Her green eyes screamed 'in the zone'. Neo wanted to see how fast her reflexes were. He kicked her in the side but she bent back. She lost her balance and fell on her back but quickly got up before Neo could use that to his advantage. "Feeling tired?" Neo asked. "I could do this all day." Jinx said confidence dripping from her voice. She knew her words weren't true. But she could try. 

Neo came closer and started punching her. One of his punches landed on her side. She had dodge all the other punches. "Shoot.." She mumbled under her breath. "Hit me." Neo commanded still looking at her.  She suddenly came closer and tried to kick him but was thrown back. Then everything blacked out. 

(Chapter 26 will come out on monday. I was just too excited to wait to publish this.)