Chapter 31 - "Pregnant?"

"Well, here it goes. I. I think that i might be pregnant."

Neo's eyes largened. "How do you know?" Neo asked. "I haven't been feeling so well lately. It happened about a week after.. You know.." Jinx tried to explane awkwardly. "I get what you mean." Neo assured. "Gosh.. I'm gonna be a father." Neo's expression brightened. Jinx started hugging her knees. "If i am.. pregnant. Then i'm already the worst mother ever.." "What do you mean? You will be a great mother." Neo said softly. He wrapped his arms around Jinx. "I don't want my child to be born into a world like this."

Neo understood what Jinx meant. "Well. We will do our best. And this world isn't that bad." Jinx sniffled in Neo's arms. "Now we both need to get some sleep. Today was quite tough." Neo pressed his chin on Jinx's head. She nodded. After both of them changed into proper sleeping attires they both climbed back on the bed.

"So i've been thinking. Could we be together?" Roxy asked. "I.. i would really love that." Nara smiled. "If you just want." Nara felt her confidence breaking. She wanted to collect herself back together but it was hard.

Neo had woken up before Jinx. "A father." Neo tested the words. Would it be a beautiful baby girl? Or a handsome baby boy? Or both!? These thought made him smile. They would be a family. He came to a realization. Would he have to stay with the crew? Would Jinx have to stay on Zion to raise their child or children? He didn't want to be far from Jinx. Not after her basically dying in his arms.

"Did you say something, Sweety?" Jinx mumbled. "Nothing. Nothing. You can go back to sleep dearest." Neo said. Jinx hugged Neo's arm. He stared at the ceiling. The party of defeating Smith would be today. At the evening of course. Neo got up from the bed. He got dressed and headed to the main deck. Trinity was sitting next to the huge metallic table.

"Hi, Trinity." "Neo! Didn't expect seeing you here. What's keeping you up this late?" Trinity asked. "Oh nothing. Just thinking." Neo answered. "Is it ok if i sit?" "Sure. I don't mind." Trinity said. "What did it feel like? Being Smithifyed for so long." Neo asked. "It felt like you were overcome by this thing. You could only watch as it controlled your body. Who it would take over next." Neo nodded. "I was a Smith for a long period of time. Only couple of minutes."

"I know this is super awkward now that you are with Jinx, but when you first joined the crew i had a huge crush on you." Trinity muttered embarrassed. "Oh. Really?" Neo asked. Trinity nodded unable to speak. "I know i'm kinda.. slow, but i really didn't realise that? Sheesh." Neo leaned back on his chair.

Jinx woke up staring at the wall. The room felt too silent. Jinx turned around under the covers. Neo was gone. Jinx got up and quickly pulled on a pair of tight pants and a black tank top (not a Tank top. Hehe ok sorry.)

Jinx walked down to the cafeteria. Some of the crew had gathered around the table to eat. "Good morning everyone." Jinx smiled. She took some breakfast and sat next to Neo. "So yet another party hoasted by Tulip?" "No. Its hoasted by some leaders from Zion. If i understood correct. It's just happening at her mansion." Switch said. "Can we use the same outfits? I liked the red dress. I don't want to wear a white poofy dress like in somekind of a dream ball." Nara thought out loud.

(So yeah this chapter was short. For the party everyone is using the same outfits except Jinx who uses the dress from her first date with Neo. Thank you for reading and lovely to see yall reading my story :D)