One

Hey y'all. I pick up right where I left off in part one. Hope y'all enjoy.

Brandy

I wanted to kiss the worried look off of Nancys face when her mother began grilling me. Did she not know that I could handle myself? Did she not know that I studied to be a lawyer in school before my mother passed? No she didn't know that part. It didn't seem important to tell. Before my mother passed I was studing to be a lawyer then I went into a state of depression when she passed and my lawyer dream died with her. I was no longer interested in studying or going to school in general. My left turned upside down after the passing of my mother.

Anyhow with that being said nothing barely offended me. Especially being grilled by a women that was just looking out for her child. I completely understood her reason. If in her shoes I would do the same. We walked towards the cars and I watched Nancy demeanor. She was tensed and stressed. She needed to take a deep breath. We went towards the rentals but her mother stopped us.

"Where are you going?"

"To get a rental."

"And I'm here because?" She said smartly and I snorted making Nancy look up at me annoyed. Her mother was a G. I hoped we stayed in good terms cause if so we was going to be close. I could feel it.

"Mom..."

"We have a meeting to get to young lady." She said cutting her off.

"Right now?"

"Yes."

"And what do you suppose I do with my guess?" She looked at me with a force smile. I wanted her to like me but she was annoyed right now.

"I'll get a rental. You go with your mother." I said thinking that would help. Her mother smiled but Nancy's frown only seemed to deepen.

"You don't know where I live."

"Give me the address then." She seemed to hesitate.

"Well?" Her mother said. She was tired of waiting.

"Give me two hours mom. Please. I live right next to the office."

"One hour." She said opening her car door. Sighing she said.

"Fine an hour." Satisfacted she slid in her car and drove off. Nancy sighed then and turned to the rental area without acknowledging me. Shaking my head I followed. My little girlfriend had an attitude. It was crazy because I was in a great mood. I wanted to bring her back into a great mood also. I didn't say anything as she got the car and we drove off to our destination. I decided to take this time and take a nap. I could feel her attitude getting deeper. I had to mentally distanced myself from her at the moment.

It felt like I got a few minutes of sleep before Nancy was shaking me awake. I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up. I guess I wasn't moving fast enough because she climbed out the car and walked around to my side opening my door for me. I just looked up at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Your mother can easily irritate you huh?" Sighing she nodded her head. I just continued to sit there and she sighs again.