Chapter 18

Nancy

I woke to laughter filling the house. I knew my sisters voice from anywhere especially since she came by a lot more often since she and Brandy got close. I took a shower and made my way down to the kitchen smiling as I spotted Brandy standing leaning against the counter and Racheal sitting facing her. Brandy was the first to notice me and she smiled brightly making Rachael look my way.

"Damn someone slept in late." She said and I blushed. I couldn't help it. I only slept late because of Brandy. Damn women knew how to put me to sleep. I didnt respond just walked towards them. I slid pass Brandy but she grabbed me. I knew she wouldn't let me off that easily. She was going to test me with Rachael. I didn't care though. Not saying a word she leand down kissing me. I blushed so hard. I knew that Racheal was watching us. In fact I glanced her way to find that I was right. She was watching. Although she now knew about me and Brandy it was still new to me. But with Brandy being my girlfriend I knew that I would get use to it in no time.

"How did you sleep?" She asked and I didn't think it possible but I blushed even more.

"Damn girl can't stop blushing." Racheal said and I laughed.

"Shut up. With y'all staring at me makes me blush..."

"Or was it lastnight or this morning..?"

"Brandy..." I said in an alarmed voice. Racheal just beamed.

"Oh I'm jealous..."

"What the hell you jealous for? I know you went to Yolandas house lastnight."

"Who told you that?"

"Yolanda. Who else? That girl is head over lust with you. Bout time you stopped playing games with her."

"I was never playing games. I just had to get my shit together."

"What you had to do was stop lusting over me. Wit yo horn ball ass." We all bust out laughing.

"I fuckin hate you." Racheal said still laughing.

"What? Yolanda is bad as fuck. What the hell were you thinking. I know for a fact it wasn't me that was pushing you away from that girl. You were just using me as an excuse. And you thought that I was hooking up with her to. Is that why you were pushing her away, because you thought we were talking?" She hunched her shoulders. Brandy was right on the money. She was jealous. "Why would I introduce you two if I was hooking up with her?" She said shaking her head. "Women are so difficult." We laughed again.

"No we're not. And your a woman your damn self." Racheal said.

"Let me put it this way. Nieve women are so fuckin difficult. And here I thought I was the nieve one. I knew you were gay the moment I met you." She said directing that to Racheal and yet you two known each other your whole damn life and just now finding out about each others sexuality. I knew you was going to be trouble from day one. And since I was keeping the secret for Nancy it was hard as hell to keep you at a distance especially after I began working for you. That's why I introduced you to Yolanda. She asked me out to but she got the hint after I turned her down you are just so damn persistent. Annoying as hell." She said shaking her head.

"Damn you was going threw a lot huh?"

"You have no idea. Oh my God. I was dying." They both laughed.