Two

Brandy

It was eight in the morning by the time I got up. I couldn't sleep at all lastnight. Masterbation never did cut it for me. I was so horny that it was frustrating. I made my way to the kitchen. God knew I was going to need some coffee in my life. Not looking where I was going I bump into someone.

"Damn I'm sorry."

"No problem sweetie." I stared at the person. I just assumed it was Nancy but no it wasn't.

"Evalyn right?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"That's me sweetie." She said as she held out her hand for me to shake. "Brandy right?" Smiling I said.

"Yes. You guys really resemble each other. Gene's is strong huh?" Laughing she said.

"Yeah I guess."

"You and Nancy look a lot alike."

"Yeah I'm just taller."

"And dumber." Nancy said coming up from behind her.

"Yeah right. You wish." I watch them both damn the resemblance was crazy but my baby looked better. Firmer body her movement. Everything. But then again I was in love with her so she was perfection to me. Damn how I wanted to just hold her and kiss all over her right now. My horny ass was going crazy right now. I needed a distraction. She looks at me catching me staring at her. She was horny just like me I could see it in her face. Her sister was "cock blocking" without even knowing that she was doing so. Forcing myself to look away I walk out of the kitchen. Maybe a shower will help.

I was in the guess room on my laptop when there was a knock at the door. I had left Nancy and her sister alone letting them talk and catch up I guess. I didn't want to be a bother.

"It's open." I called. I watched as she opened the door. She shyly stood there looking good as hell. I sit up and sit Indian style in the middle of the bed. No words were spoken as she came to me kissing me. I immediately moan like a punkass. It felt good to have her kiss me. To feel her body pressed against mine. She press my body back until I was laying down and she was on top of me. I quickly pull off her shirt then her bra a pull up enough to take her breast into my mouth. She whimpers and I can't take it I have to have her completely neked. My hands slids into her pajama pants feeling her bare ass.

"Lay back." She did as told and I quickly pull off her pants.

"How is it that you always get me in the bottom?"

"Because you're a bottom." I joke and she laughed.

"So are you."

"I'll be whatever you want baby." My finger found her wet mound and she moaned out. God how I loved that sound. I slid a finger inside and she gasp from the sensation. But before I could find a good rhythm the sound of the bell made us pause.

"You gotta be kidding me." She said in frustration. But I start again moving in and out of her leaning over and kissing her for a second all was forgotten until the bell sounded again.

"There not going to go away love." I nip her chin and she moans before I pulled away. She was so frustrated I seen it in her face. She looked how I felt.