Chapter 35

Brandy

"You get your head out your ass yet?" Was the first question I heard as I open my eyes. I was still in bed with Nancy and Recheal was looking down at us.

"You're mean and I don't like mean people." She scuff.

"And you're weak."

"I was stabbed in the stomach and thrown over a high ass banister and still survived. Weak my ass."

"Whatever you better not be leaving my sister."

"So what if I am. You still ain't gone do shit. Where is Yolanda? I like her better than you." Nancy laughed. "When I marry your sister we're not gone be sisters. You are my rival enemy. Meany." She laughed.

"Shut up with your depressed ass."

"Im not depressed. I just want my mom."

"You are depressed and you better get counseling after this."

"Me having sex with your sister is my counseling." I said sticking my tongue out at her. She laughed.

"I fuckin hate you."

"Whatever. You stuck with me so you better learn to love me. With your horn ball ass."

"I can't with you. Im finally able to get back to work without worrying about you two. I just wanted to check up on you."

"We're fine. Don't come back without Yolanda next time. Cancers are my favorite people."

"I thought we were too emotional." Nancy said.

"Emotional but very strong willed people and cancers makes good friends. Thats why Yolanda is my bestfriend and not you." She said to Recheal making us laugh.

"Whatever. You better be staying."

"We getting married and gone have a bunch of babies." I say and Nancy beems.

"I can't wait to be a mom." I rub her stomach.

"You'll be a great mom."

"So will you."

"But not Recheal right?" I ask and they laugh.

"My sister will make a great mom also."

"Maybe Yolanda but not Recheal." I say.

"Shut up. You sound like a kid."

"Do you hear something because I dont." I say as I bury my face in Nancy's neck. "Its only me and you in here right?"

"You gone make me choke you." Recheal said smiling.

"I'll call security and have you escorted out."

"I like to see you do it." I grab the button on Nancy bed and look at Recheal with a challenging stare.

"Its only space and opportunity. Now tell me Recheal...do you feel lucky?" Nancy bust out laughing.

"You two need to stop. You both sound ridiculous..."

"Well do you...punk?" She was rolling.

"You is not Jim Carey and you don't scare me and neither does no damn security guard. I'm leaving anyway." She came over and kissed Nancy on the forehead. "You may be able to leave the hospital before Nancy."

"Im not leaving without her." She said and hug me. And I smirk sticking my tongue out at Recheal. She chuckled.

"Bye ya'll." She said making her way to the door.