Chapter 36

"I'm not leaving without her." I woke to Nancy damn near yelling as she stood at the foot of my bed. Her mother was here. She looked annoyed.

"Nancy you will see her when she comes home also." Louise said.

"Why are you here anyway? You hate the person that I am. Where is Recheal or someone else."

"I don't hate you." Nancy rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth.

"I'm not leaving with you."

"Can you stop being stubborn please. You can come back tomorrow to see Brandy." I sit up and clear my throat. They both look my way.

"Don't be a spoiled brat Nancy and go with your mother." I say and she looks at me shocked.

"Don't call me a spoil brat. And I'm not going anywhere. I'm staying here with you."

"Thats ridiculous. This is a hospital. Who wants to be here?"

"Well as long as you're here then I'm here."

"Nancy babe. Be realistic. You can come tomorrow..." she stared at me.

"You really don't want me to stay?"

"Honestly? No."

"Why?"

"Its a hospital babe. Go home and then come back tomorrow. You can sleep in a regular bed and finally get some real sleep."

"Go home where? Im not going back to that house."

"Recheal or Evelayn would allow you to stay with them I know they will."

"I don't want to leave you."

"Are you afraid to leave?"

"No."

"Then why can't you go home then come back tomorrow?" She sighed and they looked when Allison walked inside.

"Hello everyone." She came to me kissing me on my cheek. Nancy was staring at me and i smiled reading what she wasn't saying.

"I'm not going back to Texas Nancy."

"Remember that you promised me."

"I swear on my life that im not going back to Texas babe." She sighed again.

"I'll get dressed." She said sounding defeated. I watched as she grabbed her clothes and made her way to the bathroom. She comes out minutes later dressed and ready to go. The nurse comes with the wheelchair and she sits in it not saying a word to me as they push her out.

"Shes mad at you?" Allison asked confused.

"I believe so. My girlfriend is a spoiled woman just like my bestfriend." She looked at me realizing that I was talking about her and she laughed.

"So what. I'll own up to it." I laid back sighing. I'll deal with Nancy later right now I wanted to focus on healing so that I could get out of here also."

(Three days later)

"Ready to get out of here finally?" Allison asked.

"Yeah girl. I wanna thank you for staying in Florida while I was in the hospital."

"No problem girl. I took this as a mini vacation. You bets believe that while i wasn't here i was out exploring."

"It's beautiful here right?"

"Yeah it is." I slowly stood and looked at the door. Nancy didnt come back like i assumed she would. She must be really angry at me. I couldn't call her. I didn't have my phone i suddenly thought.