Three

Brandy

I sigh as I close my laptop. I was getting closer to being done with my classes but still wasnt there. It was ten in the morning. Nancy had left for work early this morning and here I was stuck again. I wondered when was I going to be able to get my car? Explore Florida. I've never been to Florida before and now lived here for a little over a week now and still nothing. I didnt even know where Nancy worked and I heard it wasnt far from here. I was growing crazy with doing nothing. I was use to being out and about. What did this place truly have to offer me? It was time to find out. Throwing on some jean's and sneakers I made my way out. This walk was needed anyway.

I made note to remember the turns and sighs so that I could make my way back without getting lost. What I really needed was to join a gym. My ass was out of shape. Speaking of gym one came into view with me and I smiled making my way over.

"Hi." One of the workers greeted. "How can I help you?"

"Hi I'm thinking of joining. Can you tell me a bit about this place?" I asked and the worker proceeded to tell me about the machines as we walked around. I looked noticing a woman watching us. My gaydar was on point. Her eyes said that she never seen me here and she was interested. But I wasnt and she better not hit on me or I will be bound to get rude if need be. She wasn't ugly from a long shot and if single I would probably give her the benefit of the doubt. She was in great shape. I wondered if she worked here also.

Once the worker finished showing me around I paid for my first month here and knew that I would be back tomorrow. I would need a trainer. But for now it was off trying to see what Florida was all about. I couldn't believe I haven't left the house until now. Maybe it was because I didnt have my car. I had to figure out how to get it here.

I was walking for a about fifteen minutes when I spotted Louis walking into a building. Staring at the building I smiled. That must be where Nancy was right now. So this was her building and her company. I hope everything was going well for her. She never really talked about work. I just knew that it was stressing her out. But that came with the territory of owning your own company. Being your own boss. For the pass two days I barely ever seen here. I had to mentally prepare myself for that though. It was going to be hard. All the more to occupy myself with other things. Like finding a job until this realtor business kicked off. I continued on.

************************************

Nancy

"Isn't that your friend?" I go and look out the window to find Brandy talking to a kids who was with his mother. Where was she going?

"She just walking? Wheres her car?" Allic asked. Damn I forgot all about her car. I did promise to get it once we got here. It's been over a week now. I sighed. Some girlfriend I was.

"Yeah well she had to leave her car behind. She'll get it sooner or later." I say trying to sound casual.

"Oh okay." He said as he turned back to face me. "Shes been avoiding me. Right when I'm about to ask her out she switch the subject. You didnt still threaten to kick her out did you?" He basically warned.

"No Allic. Maybe shes just not interested in you." He looked at me as if I just slapped him. I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face. Shes not interested because she is gay. I wanted to tell him so badly. Shes gay and shes my girlfriend so back off. But I couldn't because my fear still consumed me.