Chapter 27

Brandy

"Brandy!" Yolanda cheered as she rushed to me wrapping me in a bear hug. "I missed you girl."

"I missed you to." Recheal then huges me tight also. I was on the verge of tears. To think I wouldn't see them again if I had left.

"When you wanna disappear you do that shit huh?" Recheal said making us all laugh.

"Well Nancy found me."

"Yeah she did." She looked at her sister. "Congrats sis." They gave each other a high five. I just shook my head.

"So why are we at Recheals house and not yours?"

"I decided to sell my house. I don't want no connection what so ever with my mom. So she has no power over my life anymore. I was hoping you could be the one to sell it for me."

"I got you beautiful."

"Well you're fired from your job I hope you know." Recheal said and I laughed.

"I figured as much. I'm sorry I left you hanging like that girl."

"Its all good and I was joking about you being fired. You still got your job if you want it."

"Hell yeah I do." We made our way inside. "So I hear you told your mother about you and Yolanda?"

"Hell yeah she did." Yolanda said as she made her way into the kitchen. We shared a laugh.

"Someones happy about it."

"Girl I can't sleep. Woman has me up all damn night." Recheal whispered. I laughed.

"I heard that and you like it." Yolanda said.

"Hell yeah I do." She said mocking her.

"Damn I missed y'all crazy asses."

"You the reason we crazy. Got us all open in here." Recheal said making us laugh again.

"You're just a horn ball." I said.

"No Yolanda is the horn ball. I'm not even kidding. I'm doing all sorts of positions I ain't even know was possible." We laughed.

"I can't with you."

"Girl I can't keep up. My goodness." We made our way to the kitchen where Yolanda had cooked. We ate and next thing I knew Nancy was pulling me into the room she was sleeping in.

"This is a beautiful room." I said as I looked around.

"You're beautiful." Nancy said and I looked over at her. Yes she had those I want you eyes and I go to her because no matter how much or how hard I try to deny it I wanted this woman just as much. Would I have been stupid to had left for Texas? Yes. She already called me stupid. Ha. She got that one. First and last time.

"What do you want to do today?" Nancy asked as we lay in bed.

"I wanna lay in bed all day with you but i do have an errand to run. Do you have to work." I suddenly paused. "No work right?"