Chapter 10

Brandy

Just as we exited to the backyard I seen Allic talking to Yolanda. She was laughing at whatever he was saying so maybe he hadn't asked her out. I slid my hand in Nancy's and she claims up but doesn't let my hand go. I lean over to her making it look as if I was sharing an joke or something with her.

"One of these days you won't pull away from me love." I seen her duck her head. "Come let me introduce you." I said and let her hand go.

"Girl is Allic asking you out? Don't worry he did that to me to." I said and he frowned staring at her.

"You're gay?" She nodded her head and his whole body slumped over. "God. Why?" He said and we all three laughed.

"Sorry." Yolanda said still laughing.

"Just my luck. Next friend you bring here better be straight." He said to me in a warning voice making us laugh.

"Allic you are so handsome. Why you can't find a girl?" I asked him.

"Because hes not looking for love just a hook up." Nancy said and he huffed at her.

"I am not just trying to get a hookup. It's easy to get a hookup. I'm truly looking for a companion."

"Then get a dog." Me and Yolanda said at the same time. We gave each other high five with that making Allic roll his eyes.

"I can't believe I'm getting picked on by women." He said in disbelief but was smiling. "Imma go save my ego while I still have some left." He said walking away.

"Aw I think we hurt his feelings." Yolanda said watching him walk away.

"He'll be okay." Nancy said. "Itll give him a wake up call. Not all women are interested because hes handsome. He seemed to not had gotten that threw his head yet."

"Ah Yolanda this is my..." I froze not knowing how to introduce her. Damn secret...

"I know who she is. You told me remember?" She said holding her hand out to Nancy.

"Right. Nancy Yolanda." They shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." Nancy said. "You are gorgeous." She blushed.

"Thank you. You are gorgeous yourself. You're whole family is. Even Allic." She said making us laugh again.

"Who's that?" She asked making me and Nancy both look. I smiled when I seen who she was asking about.

"That's Louise. Nancy's mom." Yolandas mouth fell open.

"That's your mother?" Nancy nodded her head as she smiled. "Damn... I mean... shes cute." We all laughed. She was checking out Nancy's mother. "I mean... she doesn't look a day over thirty five."

"She gets that a lot. A lot of young men hit on her and my dad took up kickboxing just in case he has to knock one of these young bloods out. That's what he calls them... young bloods." Nancy explained making us bust out in laughter. We must have been too loud because Louise came over ready to laugh also.

"Hello ladies. Glad you guys are enjoying yourselves." She said. She kept stealing glances at Yolanda. Even a straight homophobic couldn't deni her beauty.