Chapter 23

Brandy

I rushed to the door and swung the door open hurrying to my room. She didnt want me here so I would leave. I never stayed anywhere I wasnt wanted.

"In a rush?" I looked to see Recheal standing there. I was in such a rush that I didnt see her car outside. "What's wrong?" She asked. And the tears begin to come. I was fine until her concerned ass had to ask me what was wrong. She came fully into the room. "Why are you packing?"

"Because your fuckin sister doesn't want me here." My voice cracked. Fuck. "I did everything Recheal. Everything I felt I needed to do. Everything I wanted to do and it was all for her. All of it. I'm so fuckin stupid." I was throwing things in my suitcase.

"Hey." She grabbed my arm. I freeze. I couldn't look at her. She slids her hand under my chin making me look up. I bit down hard on my bottom lip to keep my tears at bay. "Is it this easy for her to just throw us away?" She hugs me and I can't control my tears. I was crying so hard. This shit hurt so much. I held her tight as the tears poured out. "I love her so much Recheal. I even dodged your ass for her." She laughed. "And Yolanda oh my God... if that doesn't show how much I love that woman I dont know what does." She laughed harder making me smile. The pain suddenly struck me again and I began packing again. I had to hurry. I couldn't bare it to hear Nancy tell me that I had to leave.

"You don't have to leave."

"Nancy is going to kick me out. I wont be able to take that if she tells me to leave. So I'm leaving before she gets the chance to." The tears slowly slid down my face as I moved around. Recheal sat on the bed watching me.

"You sure you didnt just misunderstand her?"

"Come on Recheal I heard what I heard." I was just about done when she appeared. Anger consumed me at that time. She hesitated to come in the room. Recheal stood.

"I'll leave you to alone."

"Dont go too far I'm going to need a ride." She give a nod then exit the room.

"Brandy..." I ignore her and continue packing. "Brandy I'm so sorry."

"Save it."

"I didnt mean that baby."

"If you said it you meant it." She touched my hand but I snatched away from her. "Dont touch me. I wouldn't want your mother to find out you touched a gay woman."

"Come on Brandy. I love you." I snorted sarcastically.

"Could have fooled me." I carefully zipped my suitcase. I would have to come for the rest of my things later. She stepped in front of me stopping before I could take a step towards the door. "Move out of my way Nancy."

"Dont leave me baby. Please." She said in a shaky voice.

"You dont want me here Nancy. And because I heard you now you feel guilty. I'm just doing what you wanted me to do anyway."

"I was just angry. Angry at my mother. I love you to death baby. I didnt mean that. Please." She placed her head on my shoulder and I jerked away.

"You'll never have to worry about seeing me again."

"Brandy..." she grabs my arm. "Baby please..."

"I've been nothing but a burden for you. Just admit it. I get it your family is important to you. I knew that coming here I wouldn't stand a chance with coming before your family but for you to offer to kick me out to save face with your homophobic mother is a low."

"Brandy..."

"I did everything for you. And all I asked in return is for you to love me. Tell your family about us. That's it. You couldn't seem to do neither of those."

"I do love you. I do..."

"Yeah enough to kick me out of your house right?" I shook my head. I attempted to make my way to the door but she blocks my way again. I sigh. "Move."

"Brandy..."

"Move..."

"You are my world..."

"Stop fuckin lying to me. All this fuckin time you were lying to me. I've been here for months waiting my time." My voice cracked. "Her I am calling you guys nieve and I've been the nieve one all this time. I should have known this was fake."

"Its not baby. Please." She wrapped an arm around me. "Please let's talk. Dont leave."

"Get off me." I pushed her away. "Just let me leave. You were going to kick me.out anyway."

"Brandy..." she reached for me.

"Don't...touch...me." I finally made it to the door.

"I cant live without you Brandy."

"You'll be fine without me."

"I won't." I turned back to face her.

"I've been here for six months. I slept in your room what, once? The only one that knows about us is Recheal. You're ashamed of me."

"I'm not..."

"Then call your mother and tell her about us..." I waited.

"Brandy..."

"I didnt think so. I dont want you to disappoint mommy dearest." Remembering the ring I pulled it out my bag and tossed it to her. "Good thing I didnt make a fool of myself and asked you to marry me huh?" She gave me a shocked looked and come towards me and I backed up. "Save your breath. I wouldn't want to waste anymore of your precious time.

"Brandy... please."

"Goodbye."

"Brandy..." I was almost to the door. "Baby. I cant live without you."

"You don't love me. You're just afraid of change. Get a fuckin life." With that I storm out the house. I wanted Racheal to take me but I thanked God when I see Yolanda pulling up. She wanted me to tell her how the proposal worked out. She had believed that I was over exasrating about Nancy not loving me but I now knew that I wasnt. She was only able to open her door before I stopped her and her tracks.

"Can you get me the hell out of here?" She looked confused but nodded her head anyway. I tossed my bag in her back seat and hurried to the passenger side.

"Brandy!" Just as I was closing the door Nancy came to the car. "Please dont go."

"Lets get out of here." I said and Yolanda drove off.

"What the hell is going on?" She asked.

"My life just ended."

This is a short chapter but I hope you all still enjoyed it. It seems Brandy is finally done with waiting for Nancy. Do you think she overreacted when she over heard Nancy talking to her mother? Will they stay apart or will true love bring them back together. Please vote and comment. Share if you like. Follow if you already aren't. Much love.