Haunted Churches

Location:Didling,UK

St Andrew's church also known as The Shepherds church , dates back to the 13th century.

In 1926 a visitor to the village decided to have a look at St Andrews. As he got to the church doors he heard a choir singing.
When he opened the doors no one was there and the singing stopped. This isn't the only time that singing has been heard.
In 1943 , during a Sunday service the Reverend at the time told his organist that he could hear a voice singing along with his regulars which stood out compared to the others. The organist then told the Reverend she has also heard the phantom voice singing a couple of lines of the hymns

Location:Skidbrooke, UK.

St Botolph's Church is reported to be the most haunted church and graveyard in Lincolnshire. The church dates back to the early 13th century with alterations being made over the centuries. The church was declared redundant in November 1973 and remains abandoned still to this day.

It's believed that satanist groups have used the abandoned church since being abandoned and in 2004 the church made the news after sacrificed animals were discovered.

St Botolph's Chirch is a popular location for ghost hunters after numerous reports of paranormal activity. Visitors have reported seeing an apparition of a monk , seeing a face of a boy who died in the bell tower , odd lights have been seen and strange noises have been reported.

Location Mumbai

St John's Baptist Church was built in 1597 which was abandoned due to an epidemic in 1840.

It was reported to be haunted by a bride who tormented local people. In 1977 an exorcism was performed. It is said that when they performed the exorcism shrieks and screaming were heard , followed by a splash in a nearby pond. The next day they discovered that all the fish in the pond was dead. Since the exorcism they never heard or seen anything again.

Location: unknown

Knowlton Church is a 12th century ruin that is in the centre of a Neolithic ritual henge earthwork.

There have been reports of phantom horse and rider, a tall cloaked figure dressed in black, a ghostly face peering through the window in the tower and a weeping nun kneeling outside.