Reincarnation Story

From a young age Barbo Larsen remembered details from her past life as Anne Frank. The Swedish author was born in 1954 , nine years after Anne Frank died.

At the age of two Barbo told her parents her name was Anne , her parents didn't take much notice at what she was saying as they didn't know who Anne Frank was. She had regular bad dreams throughout her childhood and continued to talk about her previous life.

When Barbo was six years old her parents took her to see a Psychiatrist. Barber was scared they would take her away if she told them about her memories , so she kept quiet. The Psychiatrist told her parents that she was a typical child and was probably talking about an imaginary friend.

The family decided go on a holiday to Europe when Barbro was ten years old. They went to Amsterdam and visited some of the tourist attractions including House of Anne Frank. Mr and Mrs Karlen called for a cab but Barbro told them she could take them there which she did when they arrived Barbo made a comment about the step being changed outside.

As the family headed to the room they lived in Barbro became terrified, her mum thought she was ill and was about to take her out of the house when Barbro said no she wanted to go in.

When they entered the room Barbo commented about pictures that were missing from the wall. Mrs Karlen asked a member of staff over the pictures. To her shock the staff member confirmed there was pictures on the wall but they had to be removed as people were taking them. Mrs Karlen then realised Barbro was telling the truth but her father dismissed it all.

 Mrs Karlen then realised Barbro was telling the truth but her father dismissed it all

8-year-old James Leininger of Louisiana began talking about aviation at 2 years old. His parents reportedly knew nothing about the subject, and were amazed when their little boy started displaying such an extensive knowledge of planes.

Their amazement turned to alarm when James started having nightmares about being shot down by a plane with a red sun on it - a Japanese plane. He talked about having dreams and memories of being Lieutenant James McCready Huston, a World War II fighter pilot from Pennsylvania who had been killed in Iwo Jima more than 50 years earlier. Andrea, his mother, said that James would scream at the top of his voice, 'Airplane crash, on fire, can't get out, help,' as he kicked and pointed to the ceiling.
Later, James told his parents that he had flown a plane called the Corsair from a boat called the Natoma. When James's father decided to do some research, he discovered that there had been a small escort carrier called the Natoma Bay, which had been in the Battle of Iwo Jima, and that there really had been a pilot called James Huston. His plane was hit in the engine by Japanese fire on March 3, 1945. According to Jim Tucker, a psychologist at the University of Virginia, Huston's plane crashed exactly the way that young James Leininger had described.