Ghost Children

Location Alabama USA

Dead children's playground is located inside Maple Hill Cemetery which was founded in 1822. In 2007 the City of Huntsville decided to remove the playground equipment one night to increase space for more graves. However local residents were not happy at what they did . So the City of Huntsville decided to replace the equipment .

Dead children's playground is reported to be haunted by children who were abducted in the 1960's which some local residents claim some of their bodies were found on and around the playground. However no documents have been found to prove this claim.

There have been many reports of strange goings on at dead children's playground which often occur between 10pm and 3am. Some of the reports claim swings have moved by themselves, orbs of lights have been caught on camera, the sounds of children laughing and talking have been heard and seeing apparitions of children playing at the playground.

Alabama Paranormal Society have claimed to have caught a female apparition on a photograph in 2008 and in 2012 they caught the voices of children on their voice recorder.

Jenny the imaginary friend.

When 'Charlotte' was four years old, her and her mum moved to a house which dates back to the later 1800's. Not long after 'Charlotte' had an imaginary friend called Jenny. Her mum didn't think much of it, even though she had a weird feeling as there was an area in the basement bricked off and no one knew why.

'Charlotte' told her mum that Jenny wanted the cat to go down the basement for her to play with it. However the cat never came back.

Days later 'Charlotte' asked her mum if she could play in the basement with Jenny but her mum told her no and sent her upstairs to bed. When 'Charlotte' woke up she had unexplained deep scratches on her legs and back.

'Charlotte's' mum researched the history of the house. She found an old picture of the family who use to live in their house. She shown her daughter the picture which had seven girls in. 'Charlotte' pointed to one of the girls , claiming her to be Jenny. Her mum was shocked when she turned the picture over to discover her name was Jenny.

'Charlotte' and her mum moved not long after as 'Charlotte's' mum also discovered whilst researching, a girl called Jenny went missing after going into the basement, one day and was never found.