Death And After Life

Death is not the end of life.Death is just a departure for the spirit world, which is our true home in the afterlife.People today know about earthly things in much greater detail than they did in the past, but when it comes to the important spiritual matter such as death and the world after death, it can be said that the people of the past were much more knowledgeable.Information concerning the world after death is not taught at schools, many people believe that talking of the world after death is old fashioned and spend their lives in ignorance of it.This results in all kinds of confusion when they die and return back to the real world.

The Moment Of True Death

True death doesn't occur when the physical body stops functioning.The moment of true death is when the "silver cord" connecting a physical body and a soul is severed.It usually takes place about one day after physical death and is also closely related to how quickly a person is able to accept his/her death.

Where Do Soul Go After Death
Till 48hours the soul of the deceased person usually remains close to the place he/she lived and tries to follow the lifestyle he/she used to.The destination that souls take after death varies and souls can be divided into 3 groups accordingly.

Departure To The Spirit World
After a deceased person accepts that he is dead, a spirit guide comes to meet him.Depending on the person's religious belief and guide the person to the River Styx which divides this world and the other realm.

Crossing The River Styx
The River Styx may appear different depending from person to person and onces it is crossed, he/she cannot return to the physical world.At this point everyone must contemplate how best to cross and the way each person crosses shows the level of purity of the soul and how easily he/she can get rid of all his worldly attachments.

The Screen That Project Your Life On Earth
After crossing the River Styx, the person comes to the place called the "Mirror of Truth" where the record of his life is projected on a mirror or screen.By the time the screening is over the person himself more or less realize the result and if there are lessons he needed to re-learn, he will go to the most suitable place for learning in the spirit world.

Spirit World The World That correspond To The State Of The Mind
Since the spirit world is governed by the law "like attracts like" and only thought exit there, the state of mind is the main criteria which decides where a deceased person goes.A deceased person goes to the world inhabited by people with the same type of mind as, his be it heaven or hell.
Thus, the sum of all elements in life on earth determines when people go after death.The destination after death is determined by following the rule of self-responsibility.All people have the freedom of choice in their life and what appears after death reflects the choices they have made.

All people have to review their lives after they die, but by beginning this self-reflection process in advance they can achieve spiritual progress much more swiftly.This is what true religions teach.

From the web