Facebook Thread

1 - Taking an afternoon nap after a short morning shift at work. I hardly ever nap, but I had plans to go out for late dinner with my girlfriend so I wanted to rest up.

I laid down on the couch, it was absolutely silent in my apartment. My ears started ringing, louder and louder, nearly giving me a headache. It was keeping me from falling asleep so I sat up and looked for the TV remote for some background noise. Got the remote, aimed it at the TV, and sitting on the floor in front of the TV, with his back to me, is my brother, Lee. Startled, I jumped up and said, "Hey, when'd you sneak in?!"

He doesn't move. I get a very strange feeling, goosebumps over my entire body, chills, feel like I'm going to throw up instantly. Without moving at all, I hear him say "Everything is cool, man. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

I'm confused as hell right now, and for some reason, I'm going to vomit my guts up. I run to the bathroom to puke. Dry heave for about 30 seconds. Go back out and Lee is gone. I start yelling "Hey, where'd you go??" No sign of him.

I call him. No answer. Text him. Waiting for response. I lay back down, but no way I'm sleeping. I feel 100% better suddenly. I decide to go clean my car out so my girlfriend doesn't have to sit on McDonald's bags. Phone buzzes. It's my mom. Lee has been in a bad car accident a few hours ago, he's at the hospital now. He [passes] in the emergency room.

- andy

2 - My family had recently moved to a new house that

was at the end of a dead end street with no other houses near it, surrounded by woods

...rather isolated.

It was about 7 a.m and my husband and I were in the bathroom, getting ready for work.

We both heard a very clear joyful  female voice within the room that said "hello"!

We were both startled and looked outside, and there was nothing to explain the voice.

I received a phone call later that morning saying my Mother had passed away.  My husband and

I believe the voice we heard was my Mother saying "good-bye".

-. Pam

3-

A little, true ghost story for you.

I was 6 or 7 years old, and I had a friend named Amy. She was my age. I met her outside, nothing off or wrong with her appearance. Usually in a dress. Well, I met her on the other side of the road, which I wasn't allowed to cross but I did to pay with her in the woods. This gone on for some time, as it got into Fall. She started to get colder to the touch, she would look sickly and complain about it getting colder, but she'd never popped up with a sweater or jacket.

So to be a good friend, I ran home, with Mom's permission, to get her a new pink sweater I had but never worn. She liked the color pink. Well, we met the next day light usual, I pulled out her gift. She seemed happy, saying thank you, holding out her hands for it. So, I go to hand the sweater to Amy and it fell right through her arms. Before it hit the ground, she vanished right before my eyes. I never ran so fast in my life than I did that day home. Mom went and picked up the sweater.

It took some time, but as a kid, I never noticed it but Amy was always in the same dress. And what makes this scarier, Mom found her parents. They lived on the other side of the woods. And I learnt their daughter had been sickly and she had wondered outside at night. Getting lost in them same woods, freezing to death. They found her the next morning.

Amazingly Amy's parents believed me when I told them about playing with her all them months. Cause I also described Amy's pink dress, it turns out, she was wearing her most favorite one and it was the one she was buried in.

We gave her Mom the sweater.
- Sara

4 - Hello, I'm here again to share one of my experiences. I mentioned in my first post that I'm sensitive since I was young and I can hear, see and feel them. I was around 12 years old when this occurred. My little brother who was 8 that time, share the same bedroom as I and we always leave our door open as we don't have any night lamp. Across our bedroom is our living room, we leave the lights on there.

In the middle of the night, I was woken up by my young brother's cries. He was really frightened and shaking. I quickly switch on the lights in our bedroom and asked him what's wrong. He points at the window in the living room and said he saw a man, smiling at him wide where the corner of his mouth reach ear by ear and it has sharp shark like teeth. No body. Just the head.

Being the eldest, I want to show him that there's nothing to be afraid of so I straighten up, head to the living room then walk up to the window where he pointed at. He was crying, telling me to stay away from the window because the 'person' is still there.

I asked him "Is the face here?" I said while I place a hand over the 1st panel of the window. He said no. I place my hand at the 2nd panel. "Here?" He said no then explained it's at the last panel which is beyond my reach. So I grabbed a chair and then climb on it. I place my hand on the last panel while looking at my little brother.

Before I could ask, he cried and said that the head is chewing my hand. When I look at the panel, sure enough there is a head. I don't feel any curve or angle of the head, just flat as the panel. The face is pale, the eyes are complete black and like he describe the mouth is ridiculously wide. Teeth sharp and yellowish. I wanted to scream but I don't want to frighten my little brother. I said quietly "go away" as I always do when I see these things. It stayed there so I close the curtain, went back to our room and then closed the door.

I told my little brother that the thing won't harm us. I had to let him sleep next to me, our blanket is our shield and hold him close until morning came. I couldn't sleep. Worried that the thing will terrorize my little brother again.

That was the time I found out that he too is sensitive. Now, aged 25, he's braver than I am.
Arthur
5-
Okay, I saw my dead father two years after his death and I lived in a very, very haunted house for another five years, so I know weird stuff happens.....but today, just prior to vacuuming my living room, I found a large white feather laying in front of my recliner.  When I removed the recliner so I could vacuum under and behind it, I found a small heap of white feathers gathered in a pile.  No carcass, no blood, all white.  I have no cats or predatory animals and I keep my doors and windows shut.  Is there anything significant about the feathers that I am understanding?  This is my first encounter with feathers, all other activities are usually three knocks on my bookcase at 3am, plate flying across the room, footsteps through my dining room/kitchen.
Holly

6-. i stayed in a house where voodo was was used in the garage, and just walking thru the house you would get the feeling of being watched or not being alone( you could feel the different energies all around ) . i didnt know at the time but later found out it was 13 or more spirits that were living or were summoned there for whatever reason. i believed at leat 1 of them attached to me

a few years ago i used an amulet that had the seals of solomon on it , i used it only when i was mad about something and every since then when i reach a new area it seems whatever spirit in the area wants to reach out to me in different ways ( unless it was one i had already encountered and it was basically getting ready to make a move idk ) when i was younger i would only see them but now they touch me and interact in different ways could this be because i tried to use them for the wrong reason or did i just make myself more open so now different one are trying to contact me or enter me for whatever purpose
James