UFO 🛸

Location: Nevada, USA.

On the 24th July 1952, two senior military pilots was flying a Notth American B-25 Mitchell bomber over the Carson Desert, when they claimed to have seen three unknown aircraft moving at least three times faster then them.

When they returned they called the Air Defence Headquarters , who told them that no military or civilian aircraft was in that area at that time.

The Air Forces official investigators from Project Blue book , looked into the incident and originally thought it was a jet that the navy used. However the Navy stated that no planes were in the area. What makes this case even more interesting is that they checked balloons , other military and naval aircraft and none matched their description or in the area at the time. They found no evidence to debunk it from being anything other than a UFO.

Location: Staffordshire

October 1954, Staffordshire, UK, Jessie Roestenberg watched her sons outside from her quaint little cottage.

It wasn't long before a strange sound alerted her and she immediately went to see if her children ok. Thinking a plane was about to crash, she raced outside, where her sons shouted "mummy, mummy, there's a flying saucer!"

Jessie wasn't sure what to make of it so went investigating. At the side of her house was a large 'Mexican hat' disc, its surface was a shiny metallic like substance. The UFO hovered above her house, clearly she saw two 'beings' inside a dome on top of the craft. Describing them as beautiful, the creatures had long golden hair and wore pale blue suits

The occupants could see her, as she could see them, she also saw that they had human like facial features, with the top of the head being larger.

A few seconds later, Jessie was overcome with fear, she stared at the UFO, and glanced back at the children, and noticed the UFO had vanished. Her sons pointed to a dot high in the sky and they all watched as it circled 3 times before it zoomed off.

So frightened, they only thing she could think of doing was hiding under the kitchen table until her husband returned from work.

They confided in family and friends but were ridiculed.

Robert Taylor Ufo Encounter.

On the 9th November 1979, Robert Taylor, a forester from Livingston was parked on a side road near the m8 motorway where he got out to walk the dog up a forest path by the side of Dechmont Law.

Shortly after he was returning to his vehicle when he saw a dark metallic 'flying dome' approximately 6.4 metres in diameter, hovering above the ground about 530 yards from where he parked. This was followed by a foul odour that was described to be like burning brakes. This is when Robert claimed he was dragged towards the craft before he lost consciousness.

When he woke up , his clothes were torn and had grazes to his chin and thighs. When he tried to drive home, his vehicle wouldn't start so he walked back to his home in Livingston.

During the police investigation they discovered 'ladder shaped' marks on the ground where he claimed the craft was. The police recorded the incident as a common assault.

L

ocation:unknown

The pilot described seeing a 'cigar/rugby ball like' object, bright silver in colour approaching the Airbus. An incident report said, He was under the apprehension that they were on collision course with no time to react. His immediate reaction was to duck to the right and reach over to alert the First Officer, there was no time to talk to alert him.

However The British Airprox board, which reports on near miss incidents said it was not possible to trace the object or determine the likely cause of the sighting.