A Stage Presence

Location:Wellington, New Zealand

St James Theatre was built in 1912 on the land that is believed to be a former burial ground. It's reported to be haunted by a Russian performer Yuri who fell to his death several metres above the stage. Some people say he was pushed by a female performer Pasha. His apparition has been seen often at the Theatre and is known to switch lights on and off. Another spirit who is reported to haunt the theatre is a wailing woman who slit her wrists after being booed off stage. She is believed to have caused many accidents around lead actresses. The sound of a boys choir has been heard in the stands. Legend says the choir played at St James in World War Two before going on tour , however their boat got lost at sea.

Cresco Theatre and Opera House.

Cresco Theatre opened in 1915 and over the years many visitors have claimed to see apparitions of children on stage, another apparition has been sitting in the theatre when the lights were off. More paranormal activity includes unknown entities in the basement that causes electrical disturbances happen and u explained sounds when the theatre was empty.

 More paranormal activity includes unknown entities in the basement that causes electrical disturbances happen and u explained sounds when the theatre was empty