Haunted Lighthouses

Location: Bahamas.

Great Isaac Lighthouse was built in the 1850's and has seen some shipwrecks over the years. One of them being in the 1850's when a British ship crashed , resulting in a young boy losing his life after been eaten by sharks. Other ship wreck that happen in that century only had one survivor believed to be a infant.
In 1969 two Lighthouse keepers varnished without trace and has never been seen since.

Great Isaac Lighthouse is believed to be haunted by the young boy and a grey lady who is believed to be the infant who survived mother . They both been seen wandering around the Lighthouse.

 They both been seen wandering around the Lighthouse

Location:Toronto

Gibralter Point lighthouse is the oldest existing lighthouse on the Great Lakes dating back to 1808.
It is reported to be haunted by John Paul Radelmuller the first lighthouse keeper who was murdered.

It is claimed John Paul Radelmuller was killed by John Henry and John Blueman on 2nd January 1815 after an argument broke out when the soldiers from Glengarry light infantry visited the lighthouse in the search for the keepers beer. The legend says the soldiers chopped up his body to hide what they did.

In 1895 the lighthouse keeper George Duran searched for his remains and found a jaw bone near to the lighthouse. However it was impossible to say if it was the jaw bone of John Paul Radelmuller.

There have been numerous reports from thumps and bangs , orbs and most seen on photos to the sounds of some one being dragged.

There have been numerous reports from thumps and bangs , orbs and most seen on photos  to the sounds of some one being dragged