Haunted Roads.

The Sensabaugh Tunnel , Tennessee

The Sensabaugh Tunnel is reported to be one of the most haunted roads which dates back to 1920's.

Mr Sensabaugh lived nearby to the tunnel with his family. One night Mr Sensabaugh killed his wife and newborn child then disposed of their bodies into the river that ran through the tunnel.

Locals use the tunnel as a short cut and some claim to have heard a baby crying and a woman screaming. Could this be the child and wife of Mr Sensabaugh?
Visitors have reported driving into the tunnel then turning off their engine but when they go to start the engine it won't. Legend day's the ghost of Mr Sensabaugh appears in the rear view mirror and just before he reaches the vehicle the car starts up again.

 Legend day's the ghost of Mr Sensabaugh appears in the rear view mirror and just before he reaches the vehicle the car starts up again

True Encounter ....

This true encounter happened to my dad when he was in his early 20's back in the 1970's .

He was driving fast down country lanes , as he turned around one of the bends he noticed a 1940's type truck driving slowly which annoyed him as he had to slow down and brake.

A couple of minutes later he came across an accident which blocked most of the lane. After he drove around the cars , he realised the 1940's truck disappeared with no where to go.

He later remembered that his late grandfather use to drive a similar truck. To this day he believes his grandfather stopped him from crashing into the crashed cars.

A75 ghostly goings on.

Since the 1950's, there have been numerous reports of disappearing road casualties on the Kinmount Straight between Gretna and Dumfries.

One driver called Donna Maxwell was that convinced she hit a pedestrian she reported it to the police in 1997, although the police couldn't find anyone who was involved in the collision.

A15 towards Sleaford, Lincolnshire

Over the years there have been stories of numerous sightings including; a little girl in a pink gown, phantom cyclist, horses and a man in a leather jacket standing by the road but one reported sighting that has been occurring since 1960's is something running out in front of vehicles near the turn off to Ruskington, leaving many commuters thinking they ran some one over but after getting out of their vehicle, nothing was there.